Chapter 1

"You could be my it girl. Baby you're the shit girl..." My phone alarm went off. I groaned and turned it off. I really didn't wanna go to school to get made fun of.

I showered and got ready. Trying to look my best. (Outfit on side+the scarf) I put on a pair of skinny jeans with some dark brown knee high boots. I put on a black tank and threw on a brown cute leather jacket over. Then I added a gray infiniti scarf on. Scarves were kind of my obsession.

I carefully applied my make up. Trying to cover the face that everyone hated so much. Including me.

I hopped into my Volvo and started driving to Hell. I mean school. Maybe today would be the day that everything changes.

I blasted the radio and began to sing. It was the only time I actually felt normal and could let go.

"When I walk in the spot, this is what I see, errybody stop and they starin' at me!" I scream sang as I parked in a parking spot at my school. "I got a passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it. I'm sexy and I know it!"

I turned off my car and threw my keys in my backpack. When I looked over to my left I saw 3 laughing girls. One was holding up her phone.

"Nice concert freak!" One yelled and they walked away.

I realized that my window was rolled down a little. My face burned with embarrassment. I turned my car back on to roll up the window.

As I walked into the deathly halls of Becker Highschool and saw everybody laughing at me.

"Yeah! Everybody stops and stares at you because you're a freak!" Someone yelled.

"When I walk in the spot this is what I see, errybody stop and they glarin' at me! I got pimples on my face and I ain't afraid to show 'em, show 'em, show 'em. I'm a freak and I know it!" A group of guys sang.

They sent the video to everyone! My eyes burnt with tears. I kept walking towards the bathroom. Trying not to break down because then they would laugh even more.

I pushed open the bathroom door with a tear rolling down my face. I guess this wasn't the day.

"Awe she's crying! She must've seen the video on YouTube!" A blonde Snooki like chick who was putting on lip gloss laughed.

"YouTube?" I squeaked out.

"Oh yeah! It's really entertaining!" Her friend laughed and they walked out.

Great! Everybody was going to see it! I started crying, completely messing up my make-up. I hid in a stall for about 10 minutes. I then fixed myself up and went to homeroom.

I walked in right before the bell rang and people were still watching the stupid video. It wasn't even that funny. Who cares if I'm a bad singer? I was just having fun. They were so immature.

"Oh my god. She actually came to class today. What a freak." A girl whispered.

I pretended like I didn't hear here and acted like it didn't hurt me. I walked to the back of the classroom taking my usual seat in the corner.

"Okay, everybody quiet down for announcements." Our teacher said.

She could silence their mouths for a little while, but they would begin to bully again soon.

As the day went on the video died down, but people still laughed and made fun of me like usual. At least now I had lunch. I could just sit in the library and peacefully eat my lunch.

Except today was different. Most of the time there was maybe one or two other people in the library. But today there were at least 10. I was on my guard making sure everything was normal.

I finally relaxed and opened my milk. I shouldn't have done that though because it exploded in my face. Cold milk began dripping down my face.

I grabbed my napkin and began wiping my face. Everyone was laughing at me. Including the librarian.

Chaz, my ex boyfriend from 8th grade, walked up to me. He was video taping me. He asked, "Got milk?" And busted out laughing. He made sure to get a close up of my milky, red face.

I was so done with these people. I stood up and started yelling, "I am so sick of you guys! You think you're funny and cool, but you aren't! I never even did anything to you! So leave me alone! Ok?"

"Brianna. Please be quiet or I am going to have to kick you out." The librarian said.

Are you serious? Of course I would be the one to get yelled at for being loud.

I grabbed Chaz's phone and dropped it in what was left of my milk. I grabbed my backpack and walked out of the library. I made myself hold in the tears until I was alone.

I walked into the bathroom and grabbed some paper-towels. I wiped off the milk and tears from my face. I threw the paper-towel away and walked quickly to my car. I drove out of the parking lot.

I knew no matter what I did they would always bully me. I thought of how easy it would be if I just got in a car accident and died. Everyone would be a lot happier without me.

I was eating donut holes, crying and singing. This time the windows were closed.

I wasn't even paying attention to where I was going when all of a sudden my phone vibrated. It was the video Chaz took of me. All of a sudden I slammed into the back of the car that was ahead of me, causing the car behind me to hit me.

Fuck. My dad was going to kill me! Not only was I using my phone, but I was skipping school!

The lady in front of me got out of her car. She seemed nice and was in her forties. The guy behind me looked like a highschool or college kid. He was really cute too! He had tanned skin and brown hair with a quiff. He had some stubble on his face that made him look older.

I got out of the car to go talk to the strangers that I could add to the pile of people who hate me.

"What a wonderful way to end my weekend. Stupid America." The guy mumbled in a British accent. Ok, that just made him 10x hotter. If only I was pretty. Then maybe I'd have a chance with him.

"Sir, I am so sorry. I wasn't paying attention and I'm sorry." I apologized.

He looked up at me and smiled, "Oh uh. It's okay. I mean no body go hurt right?"

"Are you guys okay?" The lady asked stepping into our conversation.

"Yeah, listen I am so sorry for this." I apologized again.

"It's okay. I sort of had a sudden stop. But On Star is on there way." She said.

The road we were on wasn't that busy and we were off to the side a little so we weren't blocking traffic.

On Star got here quickly and my dad was on his way. We explained what happened and they checked to make sure we were all okay.

I found out the guys name was Louis. His car was completely fine to drive. His license plate on the front just fell off.

"Well, I'll see you later then." Louis said. He winked at me with his super amazing blueish greenish eyes making me die right there on the spot.

It took me awhile to come back down to reality.

My dad got there quickly and the second he got out of the car he said, "Brianna, wait in the car."

I did what I was told considering he was pissed! I did not want to make him even angrier.

I was fucked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so I wasn't gonna actually start this story until later but it got 12 reads and 4 votes so I decided I would post the first chapter! If it keeps getting reads and voted like this I will continue with it!

Oh and just FYI the book cover is my eye. :p Don't judge!

Another thing, I loooove comments so feel free to comment feedback! Votes and reads and fans are also very much appreciated. ;)

Thanks! Enjoy!(: