Chapter 7

❤Things will get better. Believe in yourself. You were born for a reason❤

•••

I gripped my warm coffee as I began walking into school.

"Damn girl you walk fast!" Louis snapped his fingers, running up to me.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I figured you wouldn't wanna be seen with me." I whispered looking down.

"Why would you think that?" He asked, turning my head to face him. We stopped walking and we looked into each others blue eyes.

"You know. People hate me." I mumbled.

"People are bitches." He said to me.

We started walking again and I could feel Louis' hand brush up against mine. My heart skipped a beat every time we made contact. When his hand finally grabbed mine I had to force myself to breathe. Louis and I had an instant connection. I knew I shouldn't be letting my guard down, but I couldn't help it.

I could hear people making comments at the site of Louis and I, but I ignored them. Because I was with Louis. And in that moment I swore we were infinite.

Louis and I entered the school with our fingers still intertwined. "So. I'll see you in second period." He smiled at me.

"Um. Yeah." I smiled back. My hand felt cold at the loss of contact. I awkwardly walked to homeroom by myself, wishing Louis could come with me.

I knew this was a bad idea. I was expecting people to be nice to me just because Louis was. Nothing was gonna change. Ever.

I got through homeroom with no rude remarks! Just a couple of glares from girls that I'm sure wanted to kill me for talking to Louis.

I walked into my next class and sat in my usual seat, waiting for Louis. Girls still glared at me, but now they were being more vocal. They didn't bring me down though. How could they when I actually had a friend now?

I saw Louis walk in and he looked nervous. "Hello love." He quickly said sitting next to me.

"Hi?" I asked. He was changing his mind wasn't he? He couldn't take all the hate. Why would he wanna be anywhere near me in the first place? I was a terrible, ugly person. What was I thinking? That somebody actually liked me.

"Ok. So in homeroom. I might have said something..." Louis started.

Chaz interrupted him by walking in and yelling, "There's the whore! Or prostitute. Surprised and pimp would pick that bitch up."

"What the hell did you say?" I yelled at Louis.

"We'll it got brought up that I saw you half naked then Brody and John changed it. They somehow think you came to my house and stripped down. But I apparently rejected you." He explained. His blue eyes weren't able to meet mine.

"Fuck! I knew this was gonna happen! I knew things were gonna turn out worse! I shouldn't have trusted you! God, I'm so stupid! Thanks Louis. People now hate me even more!" I yelled with tears streaming down my face. "I didn't even do anything! I don't understand why everyone hates me so much! Maybe I should just go jump off that fucking cliff! Would that make everyone happy?"

The entire class was silent as they stared at me.

"Brianna. Please sit down." My teacher said.

"No! I'm done with this shit! Everyone spreading rumors about me and hating me! I'm sorry for being a bad person! Ok!" I finally snapped. I had so much to say right now.

"Brianna. It's not like I told them you were a slut. They're the ones who changed it." Louis whispered, putting his hand on my arm.

I pulled my arm away and took a step back. "Don't touch me!"

"Brianna..."

"No! It doesn't matter. I guess it was just nice to feel like there was someone who didn't hate me for five seconds. I'll leave you alone now. You don't have to pretend to care." And with that I walked out of the classroom.

Tears were pouring down my face as I ran down the hall.

"Brianna!" I heard Louis yell after me.

I couldn't have him. Ever. He will never be mine. And he will never care for me the way I care for him.

I ran faster not wanting to ever see him again.

"Brianna." He finally caught up to me and grabbed my arm.

He pushed me up against the lockers with my wrist in his hand. He held it over my head. My heart started beating faster. His body pushed up against me and his other hand slid down to my hip. We looked into each others eyes for a couple seconds before he crashed his lips into mine.

My heart stopped all together. I hadn't had a kiss in so long. And never have I ever had a kiss that felt this amazing. This perfect.

Our lips moved in sync. Louis pushed his hips into mine and squeezed my waist. His tongue licked my lips asking for entrance.

I had to allow it. Even if we were in school. My mouth opened wider so his tongue could explore my mouth. I could feel tingles going through out my body at the taste of his tea he had this morning. A quiet moan involuntarily escaped from my mouth.

Louis' warm mouth pulled away from mine. My eyes fluttered open and I saw Louis' smiling face. "You moaned."

"Did not! It was more like a sigh." I said. I could feel my cheeks burn bright red. Louis was aware of the way he made me feel

"It's okay baby." He said. He pushed his body back against mine and whispered in my ear, "We'll continue this later." He gently pecked where my jaw meets my ear.

I half nodded at him and tried to catch my breath. His hand that was holding my wrist intertwined with my fingers. He pulled me towards the classroom that I had recently run out of. I swear if Louis wasn't holding me up right now, I would be on the ground dying.

We walked back to the class and everybody's eyes were on us. I dropped my hand from Louis' and stuck them in my sweatshirt pocket.

"Yeah man! Get it in!" A random dude yelled and patted Louis' back.

"Alright. You two can take a seat now." The teacher said getting annoyed.

I walked back to the back of the class with Louis following me.

"Oh my god. She's such a whore. Louis is only with her because she's easy." A girl whispered as we walked past.

As much as I tried to ignore it, the comment hurt me. I sat down in my spot with Louis next to me. His hand went straight to my thigh and he whispered, "They're lying." Making me calm down a little.

"So as I was saying..." The teacher said and continued with her lesson, but damn, it was hard to concentrate with Louis' hand on my thigh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uhm. So yeah. The next few chapters might start getting a little steamy if you know what I mean ;) No they aren't gonna have sex all the freaking time now. They just met! Brianna isn't the much of a slut!(; but hey. If Louis Tomlinson just met me and asked if I wanted to have sex with him.... You know what I would say. ;)

Anyway! Thank you for all the reads! It already has more than 300! That's pretty good for me :) Please, please, please keep voting and commenting and fanning and reading! I love you all sooo much❤

I don't know you. But I love you. Ok. If I get lots of votes and reads I'll update tomorrow too!(:

Oh! And what do you guys think of the new cover? Brianna is on it!! And the words don't completely fit on it, but it took me for freaking ever to make it and I was too lazy to fix it!