Chapter 4

❤It's hard to stay strong when your entire world is crashing down. But you have to. Because it's your only choice.❤

•Brianna's POV•

Well. Today has been even worse than yesterday. I was so happy it was finally the last class of the day.

One thing that might possibly be good happened today though. Louis comes here now. Despite the awful way we met, he was nice to me. He's in three of my classes and doesn't seem to hate me!... Yet. He might even already be in on a huge plan to get to know me then embarrass me or something.

I really hope he didn't hate me though because he was delicious! I would never have a chance with him though. All the other girls were already all over him and his amazing British accent.

Louis was in this class with me, but he didn't sit with me like in the other two. We had ten minutes left of free time so I pulled out my phone and began to read on Wattpad.

There were three popular girls that wet looking at me, but I tried to ignore them. I heard one say, "Who reads during free time?"

"Losers that don't have any friends." One of the other girls said. The three of them bursted out laughing.

How was that even funny? They were gonna try to dig a lot deeper to hurt me. Wait. How did they even know I was reading? I was on my phone. Stupid bitches be trippin.

I forgot about them and went back to reading my amazing story on Wattpad called, "Falling For The Bad Boy" by Amaya_Shada_Malik (Yes, it's a real story! It's Ah-Mazing! Go read it.) I felt a crumpled piece of paper hit my left eye and I jumped a little then looked up.

"BullsEYE!" A guy yelled, emphasizing the eye. Haha. That was actually kind of funny. Because it hit my eye. So bullseye! I felt myself smiling a little.

"Why the fuck is she smiling? You hit her." The guys friend asked.

"Hey! Freak! Read it." The guy who hit me said.

I picked up the note, in crumpled it and read the hateful words, "Your an ugly bitch! Go die in a hole!" Why did I read it?

"You spelt 'you're' wrong." I felt the words fall out of my mouth. I quickly shut my mouth. Why would I say that?

"Well aren't you just a smart ass." The dude said.

I could feel my eyes burn with tears. Don't they know that I wish I could kill myself? I want too. And I think about it every damn day.

The entire room was laughing at me. Except Louis. He was sitting in his chair, arms crossed, looking straight at me.

I quickly looked away from him. I put my phone in my pocket and ran out of the class.

I heard the teacher say, "Brianna, where are you going?" But I kept walking.

I could hear the class room cheering that I had left as I walked down the hall. Tears pouring down my face. I can't do this anymore.

"Everybody shut up!" I heard a British accent yell and the room fell silent. I froze in my steps. Louis.

It took me a second to remember what I was doing. I began running down the hallway as the tears came faster.

"Brianna wait!" I heard Louis yell from behind me.

I pushed open the doors to the exit. I needed to get away. I needed to be home in my bed.

I rushed across the slippery parking lot. Trying my best not to fall on my ass. Louis continued calling after me. I could tell he was catching up.

When I reached my car I turned around and angrily asked, "What?"

"Are you okay?" He asked. His voice was low and sweet.

"Yeah. I'm fucking dandy!" I yelled.

People started rushing out of the school. Great. I had to deal with other bitches now.

"Just tell me. Tell me everything." He asked.

"I'm sorry. I have to go." I said and forcefully pulled open my car door. I put my keys in the ignition and attempted to start the dumb Taurus. I tried at least 7 times to start it, but it just wouldn't!

"Dammit!" I yelled and tried once more.

Louis knocked on the window, making me jump. "I think it's broken." He smiled.

I got out of my car and started walking. It was freaking 30 degrees out and I had to walk home! Fuck my Fucking life!

"Do you need a ride?" Louis asked, following me.

"Nope!" I said and kept walking.

"Come on. It's really not that big of a deal. I promise." He said.

"Thank you, but no thank you." I rolled my eyes. Couldn't everyone just leave me alone. I rather be invisible than go through all of this shit.

"Come on. The weather isn't too great right now and I would feel horrible if something happened to you."

"Hopefully something will happened."

"Hey, don't talk like that. Just let me give you a ride."

"Why? So you can completely embarrass me? Drop me off an hour away from home with no car? Pretend like we're friends to get close to me then hurt me? Just leave me alone!' I started running away from him.

"Brianna wait! Brianna!" He yelled, but I kept running. The snow that began to fall were cold on my cheeks and the tears stung my face. Why was I still here? Still alive? Still breathing? I didn't deserve to be here. I didn't deserve to live anymore.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel like this chapter was kind of short? So if I get lots of votes and comments and reads I'll update tomorrow too? I am going to try to update more often, but life just got busy! I started volleyball on Monday and now have it every single day! :): But I'll still upload more! If you guys vote lots!

My offer still stands! 7+ votes for a picture of Brianna!