Chapter 1

Authors note.. SO this is the first chapter.....obviously....

..cough.. ok this is getting awkward.

SO just read it and let me know what you think. Idrk if it's all that good cuz my sister is the writer of the family, not me. Bt if you like it maybe I can show her up and laugh in her face over the dinner table.....:-D I'd like that!

heehee

-----------------

Ahhh America! Otherwise known to our US fans as Narnia. Going to this lovely country for a tour is great fun, but going for the whole summer?! This was gonna be epic! Hot American chicks and hot American clubs and hot American food! If this vacation isn’t amazing, I’ll have to find someone to blame, because I’ve already promised myself I’d let loose some of the tension on my shoulders this summer. Time to relax. A trip to California, USA is just the way to do it.

A grunt broke me out of my eager thought and I turned my head to peer down at the curly hair resting on my shoulder. Harry’s been asleep almost the whole way, on my shoulder. Though it could be worse. Much worse. He could be walking around naked. Then again there’s not many people to worry about disturbing when you’re on your private jet!

Harry shifted and rubbed his nose on my shoulder, probably itching it. I smiled down at him and noticed drool dripping from the corner of his mouth.

EEEEW!

I looked around to see who I could share my hilarious disgust with but found that everyone else was asleep. Well it was time to change that, then.

I got up, careful not to wake Harry and went over to stand in front of Zayn and Liam. I cleared my throat and pounded my chest a little to prepare myself.

“WAKE UPPPPPPP! GET UPPPPPPP! WE’RE ALMOST TO AMERICAAAAAA! SO GET UP YOU LAZY BUTTTTTTS!” I sang at the top of my lungs.

By the time my American opera was finished, everyone was awake and glaring at me with sleepy eyes. Except Niall and Harry.

Niall looked around in a daze like he’d just awoken from a coma, and Harry hadn’t budged one bit.

I flitted over to Harry and shook his shoulder. He was always hell to wake up. His nose crinkled up a bit, but then he relaxed and drifted back off. I’m not having that!

I tapped my chin to think of something clever. A light bulb clicked on in my head and I bent over and pecked him on the lips. His eyes shot open and he stared, wide-eyed at me.

VICTORY!

His face was a deep shade of adorable red. He looked like he was about to vomit he was so shocked. It was hilarious. I chuckled to myself and took my seat next to him. He looked over at me strangely and then sat back in his seat.

The “fasten your seat belts” sign came on and we clicked on our belts and prepared for landing, in the US of Narnia.

“Is this where we’ll be staying for the whole summer?” Liam asked rudely as we approached our hotel and looked at it from the car window.

I don’t really know what he’s complaining about. The hotel is very nice. Five star. I mean, we won’t have a kitchen or our own space and stuff but it’s a hotel. It’s to be expected. Plus I heard that Suites can be quite cozy. I’m really up for anything, as long as I’m with my friends.

“Louis, can you stop licking my shoulder?” Niall’s Irish accent resounded through the SUV.

I looked up at him from my licking position and blinked. “No.” I said with my tongue still connected with the skin of his shoulder.

Everyone around me cackled like maniacs, including Niall. It kind of weirded me out that he didn’t think of moving away and instead just let me lick his shoulder. Hmm.. I wonder what team he bats for?

We got out of the car in front of hotel and the absence of screams and squeals was so prominent that I actually stopped and looked around, waiting for a horde of teenagers to spill out of manholes and trash cans. But none came. All of us took a collective exhale of breath at that fact. Very refreshing.

Our suite had four rooms. Harry and I shared one of course. It had no kitchen, which all of us mourned over.

We all were sitting in the living room watching MTV when Liam’s phone rang. He turned it down despite Niall’s loud protest.

He greeted whoever it was and said a few “uh huhs” and “thank yous”. He hung up and turned the TV to mute.

Niall had a fit. “Liam! I’m watching that! That’s so rude! What the hell!”

Liam raised an eyebrow. “Calm down Leprechaun. That was the trip coordinator. He says we can take a road trip if we’d like, to pass the time.”

A million places popped into my head. The grand canyon, New York, Florida, TEXAS!

“I want to go to Las Vegas!” Harry shouted in a country American accent. It was quite funny.

Liam rolled his eyes and chuckled. “You realize that you’re too young to gamble, right?”

Harry grinned and nodded his head vigorously, his curly hair flipping everywhere. “I want to see Celine Dion!”

Niall snickered a bit and Liam shook his head. Harry frowned at their reactions.

“Aww, I’ll take you to see Celine, Hazza.” I cooed at him.

He beamed back at me and I swear I saw his green eyes light up.

As everyone settled into their rooms, I was the last one to get to bed. I was purposely sluggish, not wanting to sleep. We were on vacation and the last thing I wanted to do was close my eyes. Not for one minute. But I had to remind myself that sleep is kinda necessary for human survival.

I opened the door softly, careful not to wake Harry. I went to my suitcase and pulled out some sleeping pants. I stripped off my clothes and pulled on the pants, not bothering to put underwear on. I may not be as liberal as Harry, but I like my freedom too, okay?!

I heard a rustle of the sheets and turned to see Harry smiling at me. His hair was swept over his sleepy eyes, and his mouth was turned into a sloppy grin. He had no shirt on, which for Harry usually meant he had no pants on either. Something inside of me drew my attention to his eyes. They met mine with such intensity and interest that I couldn’t pull my eyes away.

Something in them spoke to me.

They made me feel…..Hot…..

Considering my thoughts made no sense, I tried to ignore them and get to bed. I hated sleeping alone. I usually slept with Harry. But tonight, I felt like I had to ask him. Like it wasn’t okay for me to just assume.

“Can I sleep with you?” I asked him. Knowing what his answer would be.

“Of course, boo.” His voice was so rough, so husky. It sent a chill down my spine. Te only word I can use to describe it is… Sexy.

I went over to the bed and slid in the side opposite Harry and curled up into a ball. I felt Harry’s ass on mine as he curled into a similar ball and we cuddled up, back to back, butt to butt.

What I felt before.. Made no sense.. It wasn’t logical.. It was almost like..

I was attracted to him?

_____________

Ooooooh.. Oh shnap!