Chapter 11

Author's note

Your feedback has been incredible, thank you SO much!

I'm super sorry for the shitty end of this chapter, but I have a problem.

Idk where exactly I want this story to go, because I honestly wasn't planning on ppl liking it as much as they do :) :(

So if you have any ideas or suggestions, PLEASE message me, or comment. I cud really use your input.

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE RATED R.. Check for it in Sexcapades!

TANKS!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Harry’s POV

After two hours of silence from Louis I felt my head start to ache. It was so unusual to have him say nothing and even more unusual for him to be awake and say nothing. I supposed part of it was my fault considering I hadn’t said much to him either. Nothing to be exact.

I finally made my move to apologize, turning slightly and taking a deep breath and was shocked to see Louis’s reaction. Seeing me move, he slammed his eyes shut and steadied his breathing.

He pretended to be asleep so that he wouldn’t have to talk to me.

I realized how hurt he was before, but that was like a pound of reminder for me. I felt horrible about it, but knew that I had to be tactful in how I dealt with it.

I saw Liam looking at me curiously in the rear view mirror and when our eyes met me smiled at me. I shook my head in return and went back to looking out of my window.

A stirring in the middle seat made my eyes raise and I saw Zayn sit up and look around groggily.

“I feel better.” He stated sleepily.

I forced a smile.

Liam grinned in the front seat. “That’s great! Still nauseated?”

Zayn shook his head and shrugged his shoulders. “A bit, but not near as much as before.” Zayn pulled himself up and peered around the seat at Niall, who was sleeping soundly with a cookie hanging halfway out of his mouth. Zayn chuckled at his younger friend and gently plucked the half eaten cookie out of his mouth. He wiped the crumbs off of his face and sat back in his seat, sighing restlessly. “I’m bored now.”

I smiled a bit. He turned around and looked me up and down. “What’s wrong?”

I quirked an eyebrow at him. “What?”

“Why are you upset?” He asked me incredulously.

“I’m not.” I stated simply.

I suddenly remembered that Louis was only pretending to be asleep and that I could use this conversation to my advantage.

“I know something’s wrong.” Zayn pressed, and I finally caved.

“I’m just worried about Louis.” I said loudly enough for Louis to hear but soft enough so that Liam and Niall weren’t disturbed.

“Oh. Has he been feeling sick as well?” Zayn asked me.

I shook my head quickly. “No, I just think I’ve hurt his feelings.”

“Well what did you-” He paused and rolled his eyes, as if thinking the better of his question. “Never mind. Just talk to him about it.”

“He doesn’t want to talk about it.” I explained emphatically.

Zayn glanced over to Louis and sighed heavily. “Well Louis’s horrid at holding grudges. He’ll come around soon enough.”

I opened my mouth to speak but Zayn cut me off. “In the meantime, you should apologize whether he wants to hear it or not.”

I nodded. “You’re right.”

He shrugged and bent over towards his duffel bag. “Of course I am. Have you seen my mirror?”

I shook my head. “No.”

He continued to search and I turned my gaze to Louis. I wondered what he was thinking. I hoped he’d understood what I said.

Louis’s POV

I listened intently to everything Zayn and Harry said, guilt spreading over me after every word. Even though Harry ignored me first, I still felt bad for ignoring him. He took those sorts of things much more seriously than I do. I’m a lot more mature (contrary to popular belief) and I can deal better with hurt than he.

Letting him explain his feelings rather than just ignoring him back would probably be the right way to go, but I was still unsure. Maybe if I left it alone long enough it’d be forgotten and we could just move on.

If only this never ending trip would be OVER! I wondered how close to Florida we were. It couldn’t be that much longer. This vacation is supposed to help us relax. It seems that so far all it’s done is turn my world upside down and stress me out. Maybe Florida would be different, though.

We ended up having to stay another night because when we stopped for a bathroom break, Zayn lapsed back into nausea and was vomiting again. Our hotel was pretty nice, but they had no five or four room suites so we each had our own room. Except me and Harry, of course. We shared.

As I carried my bag into the hotel, I noticed the clouds forming overhead that were visible from the moonlight. I hoped there wasn’t a storm in the night. That would be the ultimate ending to an already sucky day. Ever since I was a wee baby, I’ve been afraid of thunderstorms. I most likely could have overcame it if I’d known why I was. But as of yet I still had no clue what about them scared me. All I knew was that if I was out caught in one or able to hear the thunder and pouring rain, I was terrified.

I took a shower and hoped Harry would be there when I got out. He wasn’t, and I assumed he’d taken a walk or something of the sort to clear his head. Being alone suddenly wasn’t so appealing to me. I frustrated crawled onto my bed and roughed up the covers before getting under them.

About two minutes passed and I couldn’t stand the loneliness. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and sent a quick text to Niall, asking if he wanted to cuddle.

Before I could lay my head back down on the pillow, a knock at the door had me almost flying thru the roof. I got up and hurried to open it and saw it was Niall.

“Niall! My god that was quick!” I exclaimed, looking at him with a blanched expression.

He was panting and smiled unevenly. “I was just so happy you invited me over, Lou.”

I raised an eyebrow and stepped aside to let him in. “What do you mean?”

He shrugged nonchalantly. “You just… You’ve been really busy with Harry lately that we don’t get time to hang out anymore. I kinda miss you.” He confessed.

I felt really, really bad. I had no clue I was making him feel this way. I sighed and stepped forwards to hug him. I crushed him to me and rocked him twice, roughly. He giggled.

“I’m sorry. I promise we’ll do more things together, alright?”

He nodded. “Sure.”

So after two movies and three bags of hotel popcorn, Niall passed out on my shoulder and began to snore. I really wanted to wake him up, but considering his previous confession I felt bad about sending him away so quickly. So I laid him down onto the extra pillow and tucked him into the covers. I switched off the TV and laid down myself, stretching for a moment, then snuggling into my pillow.

Sometime during the night, he got up and went to his own room.