Chapter 12

authors not

ahh the long awaited sex chapter lol.

Since I wanna keep it pg13, i've edited out a portion of the chapter and put it in sexcapades.(My other story)

Sorry for for wait!!!!!!!!!!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

I awoke to the loud rumble of thunder and a bright flash outside the window. My eyes popped open as I realized why I woke. It was a thunder storm. Irrational fear coursed thru me and I instinctively hid my head under the pillow. I felt around for Niall--for any comforting figure--but only felt the cool sheets. I made an audible whimper as the thunder rolled loudly and shook the bed under me.

Then, warm hands on my back.

“Lou?” His voice made a rush of heat go thru me and I found myself automatically sitting up and into his warm arms. I hugged myself to him, not caring in the slightest if he hugged back or not--which he did.

“S’alright Louis.” He crawled up on the bed and laid down next to me, covering us both up with the blankets. “We’re safe. You’re safe.” He repeated it to me a few times before I stopped shaking and regained my common sense.

“You aren’t mad at me any more?” I asked. The question came out more unsteady as I’d planned.

He sighed heavily. “I wasn’t really mad, Louis. Just cautious.”

I nodded in the darkness, glad he couldn’t see my incredulous expression. “Alright then.”

He chuckled and pulled me tighter. “Feeling better?”

I thought for a moment. Instead of the cold fear, there was a lingering heat in my bones that I knew was from him.

I blinked a few times, waited four heart beats and answered, “Make me feel better, Harry.”

He didn’t hesitate or question my meaning, he just placed his lips on mine and kissed me. It wasn’t a kiss like our first. It was much hotter. He wasted no time and sliding his hands under my shirt so that they could roam over my body. I broke away for a second with a small, wet, pop. “Take it off” I begged.

He slipped my shirt over my head, lifting the covers briefly to toss it to the floor. He enclosed the covers back around us and stared down at my chest and abdomen. I waited for him to kiss me again, and was shocked when he lowered his head and gently nudged my left nipple with his lips. He didn’t part them, he just brushed his lips across it, teasing me.

I groaned and his lips finally parted. He kissed it softly at first, then took it into his mouth and rolled it around with his tongue.

I felt a hardening in my boxers but tried to ignore it. It became impossible when his hand came up to rub my other nipple. I lifted my hips and grinded against him, desperate for relief of my aching erection.

He felt the hardness and stopped, for a minute I thought I’d scared him off, but a second later he was opening the covers and removing his shirt and sweatpants. He did it so quickly that I was taken by surprise when I felt his own bulge roll against mine. My eyes bugged out at the unknown pleasure and I bit my lips against a boisterous moan.

“Does that feel good?” He asked me, breathlessly.

All I could managed was an out-of-control nod and another moan.

I felt his body shake as he laughed. He bent down over me and kissed my ear. “Do you want to go further, Lou?” His voice was less teasing now, but nowhere near serious.

I thought for only a moment before nodding emphatically. “Yes.”

<3<3<3

We laid there for awhile; unsure of what to say. It wasn’t awkward or tense, but it wasn’t exactly comfortable either.

Harry had quickly grabbed some tissues from the bedside table and wiped himself clean right afterwards, and I went about apologizing to him for the mess. He just smirked tiredly and wrapped us back up in the covers. We both said nothing, after that.

I finally got nervous. “So, uh..”

“Yeah.” He added.

I felt a pang of something close to remorse flash thru me. “I’m sorry.”

His head turned and his arm that was around me squeezed once. “What for?”

I struggled for the right words. “Umm, well. I guess, that wasn’t fair of me. To take advantage of the situation like that.”

He chucked humorlessly and shook his head. “Don’t you think it’s the other way around? You were the vulnerable one. I was the one who took advantage.”

I stared at him in the darkness for a minute, taking that in. I finally replied, “It’s not taking advantage if I enjoyed it.”

This chuckle was full of good-humor. “And did you enjoy it?”

I cuddled myself closer to him. “Yes, yes I did.”

We lay in a more comfortable and easy silence for awhile before he murmured sleepily down to me, “Hey Lou, it’s not storming anymore.”

___________________

JUST TO CLARIFY, THEY DIDN'T ACTUALLY GO ALL THE WAY, BUT THEY WENT SOMEWHERE LOL