Chapter 3- The Jacksons Have Arrived

•edited•Marcel Gerard POV

"Good to see you man!" I said to Klaus as we toasted shot glasses.  Throwing our heads back, we each downed our liquor in one go. He'd been here for a few days now, so that statement was a bit out of context, but neither is of us made a point in correcting it.

Currently, he and I were in the bar Rousseau's. He told that he was interested in some witches who he thought were plotting against him. But at the same time, he was trying to move back into the city. I offered to help with the former and even said I'd bring in my best trained witch, who I did call.

But the real reason she was coming here is help get rid of them. She just doesn't know it yet. Three Originals because one of them is being plotted against doesn't make much sense, that much I know. But until I figure out what they're really here for, some firepower on the side never hurt anyone.

"So this witchy friend of yours," Klaus started.

"-Sally." I noted. He nodded and continued on.

"Sally and her son -Percy- who doesn't know anything about this, is coming to help figure out what we're going to do about the witches?" He asked. I nodded and ordered another drink.

"That's right, I'm fighting fire with an even stronger fire here. Sally is one of the most talented and kind people I have ever come to know. One time she even visited with her son as a baby, she let me hold him .... until he threw up on my face." I said whilst grinning. Klaus threw back his head and let out a chuckle.

"Well then I'm certainly looking forward to meeting him!" He replied. My face grew serious as I looked at him.

"Now that's fine. Become his new best friend if you want, but keep him out of all this Supernatural crap, got it?" I asked him seriously. He nodded in response. Sally said that he wasn't 18 yet, so my policy on protecting this kid still stood, and it will stand until Percy's up and out of this vampire town- which, if everything goes according to plan, it'll be by the end of this summer.

After a while of comfortable silence, Cami came by with our new drink order. My mouth tugged up into a cheeky grin, as my glass was set down.

"Thank you very much Cami," I thanked with a smile on my face. A smile is one the most attractive features of a "human" face, you know. I guess not so much to her because she just grinned back and walked off. Damn. She sure is beautiful.

It didn't take too long before another car pulled up onto the streets of New Orleans, right in front of the bar I told her to meet me at.

"Well then," I said, recognizing the car in the picture Sally had sent me. "Let's head out, because the Jacksons have arrived."

Throwing back my new drink, I walked out the door with Klaus following.