Chapter 20 Infiltrated attack

My cool, calm and indifferent state buckled the second I left the hallway near the kitchen, just far enough they wouldn’t have heard me. My knees gave out and I went crashing to the floor. Only I didn’t hit it, arms that made me shiver disgusted caught me, holding me to him.

Miguel.

I turned to look at him, trying to hide my shock and hatred, I knew right away that this was bad.

Cay, Ash, find me NOW! I screamed at them. My face gave nothing away.

“Thanks for that” I said politely as he stood me back up. His eyes held nothing but cold indifference, but his crooked smile told many tales, as well as the grip on my arm. I knew I was in trouble, and almost freaked out when I couldn’t feel my body.

What's wrong with me Delhra? I asked in my mind, but she didn’t respond, in fact no one did.

“It's a pleasure to see you again Akira, lets go have a chat before your boys spoil everything, shall we” I wanted to cry, scream punch his face, but I had no control, he took a step, I took a step, my body was copying his automatically, it was freaky. I guess he could do stuff like I could, only different, what was going on? “So I figured we could take a little drive. You see I have this nice cottage in the woods, I figured we could play before your body is ruined by those filthy creatures hmm? How about that?”

Again I couldn’t do anything but follow him. I tried so hard to reach out to Cay and Ash, to anyone I could, I tried to grab the threads but nothing, it was all frozen just outside of my touch, just an inch out. My own body was locked down. I could feel a headache coming from the guys trying to get through, but the wall wouldn’t budge. This must be how he kept me out last time.

“You and I little lady” he said leading me outside through a small door. It was night time now, had to be about eight or so, I could see a car parked close but hidden behind a shed, and we were walking right to it. I knew once we got in, that the boys would loose my scent, and my trail. “Are gonna have so much fun. I know you some how managed to kill James, I haven’t figured out how yet but I will. That’s the crappy thing about not being King, you get left out about some things, but don’t worry sweet cheeks, I can tell your worried about me” If I could I would have thrown up on him or something, anything just to get him to shut up, stupid self absorbed creepy stalker, prick faced mother fu- “I know you have feeling for me, I can see it” .....seriously? That’s what his mind comes up with? Once again mother fu- “I'm gonna let you meet some of the guys. Your gonna be a new toy.”

Very roughly I might add, he shoved me into the back of the car. As soon as his hand left my body I felt my limbs move and regain feeling. I knew then that I had seconds for a bond contact. Miguel, black SUV, back library now I yelled, I could feel them change direction, but all too soon I lost it, I lost the feelings and the connection. Well at least they know what happened, maybe Jeremy will tell them where the factory is, because me and my stupid attitude problems left them without the information I had. Great, just fan-freaking-tastic. His hand clamped down on my knee, rendering me useless as the driver drove off at full speed. I internally sighed, this just figures, and damn I want pickles. I hate food craving.... and cheese, I really want cheese.

I didn’t know how long we drove for, I could only think about food as Miguel rambled on about things here and there, about how he was going to take the crown and rule all. Ironically enough it was like a Bond movie, where the villains explain all their plans and then Bond comes and saves the day, ya same as that. You know for someone who has lived for around two hundred years you would think he would shut up and keep his secrets, but then again 'no one can fault my dastardly plan' right? Ya, what a load of bull poop.