Poison

Y/n

"Y/n!", he said barely catching his breath. You chuckled to yourself from the fact he came before you. "Baby..you can't still be mad", You grabbed some sweatpants and a tank top before heading to the shower. This nigga must think im one of his hoes, he got me fucked up, you thought to yourself as you waited for the water to warm up. As you check the water, you hear footsteps approaching the bathroom door. "Y/n, it was 2 months ago! It's over princess." You started to ignore him but the longer he stood there the angrier you got, and without thinking you spat out, "Who the fuck is Valencia anyway?" He hesitated before speaking changing up his lie everytime you confronted him. "She's no-" "You know what? Get the hell out, I don't have time for your lies". You coldy spat out. He sighed before walking out slamming the door in the process. You wave it off and let the remains of what just happened linger in your mind as you wash yourself in the shower.

By the time you're done its 10:28 and you decide on facetiming your bestfriend, Journe. You look in the screen as you wait for her to pick up, Damn im fine as hell, you thought to yourself. "Y/n!, Girl you look tired as hell." I chuckled just seeing a second ago you thought you looked fine."Girl J, you-" you didn't get to finish your sentence as you saw Keith coming obviously upset. " J, I gotta go." "Y/n, is it Keith again? " You didn't bother answering because she knew the answer. You hang up the phone and walk into the kitchen to further discuss the conversation earlier "Hey Princess", he said knowing you probably wouldnt answer. "Who.Is.Valencia." you spat out adding extra emphasis on her name, He walked away, only making you angrier not getting the respose you wanted. "Y/n, chill. Miss me with that bullshit tonight." This time he came back adding extra emphasis too. " Should have known you were gonna walk away like the little bitch you are" He shook his head tuning Y/n out in the process. "You really wanna know?" "That's what Ive been waiting for.." You spoke at him.
"She's my-"

Comment if you want part 2!!