Wait...... its Valentine's day???

The albino lay on his bed, scrolling through the comments on his Twitter and chuckling.

He was just bored and free, with soraru locking himself in the recording room to ......record.

Mafu thought sadly and threw his head onto the pillow.

Just then, a message from Amatsuki popped up of him posing with Kashitaro with the caption "Best Valentine's Ever!"

The albino paused in shock for a moment, before dropping his phone and pressed his hands onto his face.

Oh no! Damn!

Quickly jumping out of the bed and changing his clothes, he was dashing to the nearest conbini when he realized something, slapped his forehead, and ran back to get his wallet.

How could you buy chocolate if you did not bring money?

Rushing, he grabbed the nearest chocolate and threw the money on the counter, before dashing back home.

Just as he was running back, he bumped into Amatsuki. Literally.

Fortunately, both Amatsuki and he were absolutely fine. Unfortunately, the chocolate was not.

Amatsuki opened his eyes, glanced at Mafumafu, whose tears were about to overflow, and at the chocolate, before getting the gist of what was happening and patted Mafu's back, calming him down.

"A-ama chaaaaan~"

"It's alright. We'll get you some chocolate to give to soraru."

Nodding his head, Mafu allowed Amatsuki to lead him to Kashitaro's house.

Opening the door with a shocked and slightly disappointed face, Kashitaro opened the door and followed them into the house.

Quickly, Mafu was seated on the sofa, a chocolate pushed into his hands with Amatsuki beside him.

He was feeling horrible. Not only did he forget about Valentine's day,  he also ruined his friend's time with his boyfriend.

Amatsuki softly talked to Mafu, running his hand up and down his back.

Slowly, Mafu lifted his head and reached into his pocket, taking out something and curling Amatsuki's hands over it.

"I'm sorry for ruining your time together. Here."

Curious, Amatsuki opened his palm as Kashitaro leaned forward, and the both had totally opposite reactions.

Kashitaro smiled happily and scooped the 'thing' out of Amatsuki's hands, who was blushing scarlet red.

Unfortunately for Amatsuki, before he could react to what he just saw and confiscate the embarrassing thing, the door bell rang and gave Kashitaro the opportunity to run away with it.

It was soraru, to Mafu's demise, who had been called up to come fetch his sulking lover.

He was a bit scared, as the house was way too quiet with his lover not around, when he finished recording and finally exited the room.

However, all his worries were blown away when he saw Mafu, holding onto a chocolate, tears in his eyes.

Scooping up his lover, letting him burry his face into the crook of soraru' s neck, he nodded his thanks to Kashitaro and Amatsuki before walking quietly back to their apartment.

And when they were back, he carefully set Mafu down on the couch and took the almost melted chocolate into his hands.

Then, as if by magic, it struck him how to cheer his lover up and have fun at the same time.

Lowering his voice and whispearing into Mafu's ear, he smirked.

"Since you brought this chocplate, it would be a waste not to use it, right?"

Shivering, Mafu looked over at soraru and blushed, reaching over to grab the chocolate away.

Leaning forward and kissing him, soraru smiled.

"Happy Valentine's day, Mafu. I love you."

" ......me too."

End?

.
.
.
.
.
.

Just kidding.

After using the chocolate, soraru asked Mafu.

"Hey. What happened to that thing I gave you?"

Mafu glanced over and have a complacent smile.

"Oh, that! I gave it to Amatsuki."

"...... No wonder Kashitaro looked so happy."

"Hm?"

"Nothing."

"Eh~"

Smiling, soraru cupped Mafu's cheek and watched him snuggle his hand.

"......hey.  Think you can go another round?"

"Eh? Wait. Soraru. No!"

_________________
To be continued