Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Aly's Pov

*Saturday @ 2:30 am*

              I woke up really early because im soooo excited to visit Philippines! Well, actually I just sleep for 3 hours because i slept at like 11-ish. I went to the kitchen and I saw my Mom and Ate Alice eating.

"Hey" I greeted them while im getting a glass of milk from the table.

"Hi Babyyy" said mom. They're already ready this early? seriously?!

" Woahhh!!Excited much?" I asked. They look at me and they look at each other and they started to laugh..

"What, is there something funny, huh?" i said with an irritated voice. I hate the way people were laughing at me for no reason. Gggrrrrr.. they are so weird. I saw my Dad in the living room,so, I went up to him.

"Hey, Dad, hmm... Mom and Ate Alice were laughing at me and they're not telling me the reason why..*puppy dog eyes*" bwahahaha,actually all of us here in this house were scared of Dad,but he's just caring and protecting us.

I look at my sister with an evil smile and she just rolled her eyes at me. mwuahahaha im so evil.

My Dad and I went up to them and my dad looks right into my eyes, then he smiles at me like he's saying 'ride with me' then I smiled back like im answering him 'okay,im ready for that'..So, we went up to my Mom and my Sister..Dad went up straight to my Mom and patted her head and hugged her tight. 'They're sooo sweet' I said in my thoughts.

My Dad started our evil plan.Hahahaha,I looked at my sister and she said "what?"

"Hey,you Alice,stop bothering my baybee and you honey,whats up with you?" Dad said,he's pretending that he was so mad. GHADDD! he acts so horrible..but its funny the way he did it.

My Dad hugged me so tight that I can't even breathe properly. Then I look up to my sister and said "Bleeehh :P !!! ".

My sister said "Hey,its not fair that you're hahahahahaa" she burst out into laughter "hahahaaha Da-hahaha Dad haha i can't believe that you can hahahhahahaha act hahahahha like that" my sister is laughing so hard so is my mom,they're at the point that their tears were falling down  because they can't stop laughing and the fact that they're holding their tummys.

My Dad act again and he frowned hahaha "I just wanted to try my acting skills" he said and as he crosses his arms. Me, my Mom and Ate laughed at my Dad.

"hahahahahahahahaha Dad you're good!!" my sister said.

"Honey, you're the best!!" Mom said then she stands up and gave Daddy a big big hug.

"Best Dad ever!!"  I say.

We gave him a big big hug more like a group hug and we shouted "WE LOVE YOU DAD!!" and he giggled as he shouted "I LOVE YOU TOO, MY ANGELS!".

I interrupted our moment and I said "I think we woke the neighbours up because of the shouting part" they just laugh at me.. and they shouted "SORRYY!!"

Dad looked at the clock and said "Okay its already 3:02am, baybeee go take a bath and get ready, i already put your luggages and your bag inside our van. And you honey, cook something for snacks okay? thanks! And you Alice help me to go get the pillows down the basement and put them inside the van! Okay, go do your assigned jobs! ".

I ran upstairs to my bedroom and I grabbed my bathrobe and towel and went inside my bathroom. I locked the door and started my shower. It took me 30-40 minutes to take a shower so i quickly walk into my closet and picked my clothes for today! It was dark-jean shorts with a light pink v-neck tee alongside a black cardigan. I faced my mirror "There! I look fabulous!" I said to myself.

I checked the time and its already 3:54am. I picked my phone from my bed and ran downstairs and sat in the couch. I saw my sister Alice walking towards me and she's already dressed. She sat beside me and said "Ghhaddd! sister, we look fabulous! We really are sisters.. Love yahhh!" and she hugged me so tight. Mom called her to help her at the kitchen..

After a few minutes, my phone rang and I answered it. Its Ella!

Done!! ^_^