Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Gabby's Pov

Aly grabbed the small box gently and sat on the floor. I sat beside her. We opened the box together and inside was 2 silver bracelets and a picture. The picture was 3 children. 2 girls - me and Aly ( awww! we were so cute!) and a boy. Hmmm, he looks familiar but  I don't remember who! I took one of the bracelets and examine it. It was those kind of silver bracelets with a name plate. The one I was holding had my name engraved to it. On the other side of the name plate, it had "~Jeff, Ella, Aly~" engraved to it. The bracelet looked really beautiful.

"Ohhh!" I screamed proudly which gave Aly a shock. I had a grin on my face.

"Jeff!!" I said it out loud.

"Our best friend when we were 5!!" I continued. I don't exactly remember what happened to him but i just believe what my parents tell me. I forgot about him!. Mom said he moved, and left each gifts. Of course they didn't fit when Aly and I were 5, but now, they fit! I wore it and Aly did too. We grabbed the small box and returned the big box to where it was before. Aww, Jeff..

"I wonder if Jeff is short for something like Jeffrey or Jefferson" Aly blurted out which made me smile to the fullest and let out a little laugh when I remembered Jeff.

**FLASHBACK**

We were 4 years old. My mom and I went to Jeff's house. That was when we first met. Our moms were talking at the kitchen so Jeff and I went to the living room. It was so awkward. All I did was smile. He would always avoid my smiles and eye contact because maybe he was shy? But then I started talking to him and asked his name. I said my was Gabriella.

He spoke and said his name was Jeffy "Nice to meet you Jeffy!" I exclaimed. But Jeffy wasn't his name ---- he said his name was JEFFY! Now I realized that he's name was Jeffrey with an R. He didn't pronounce it well because he didn't have front teeth. If only Aly was there. He was cute though. Days after that, he met Aly and us 3 became best friends.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

Awwww, Aly doesn't really remember him....

"I wonder what happened to him.." I said with a tint of urge inside of me wanting to see him again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~