The Story Of Us...

Chapter 1 - Introduction

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> photo of Aly 

Hi my name's Gabriella Ann Moore. Most of the people call me Gabby. Im 14 years old, grade 9 student at St. George private school here in Vancouver, Canada. Im mixed Canadian and Filipino. Im a brunette with brown eyes and my hair is naturally curly and i have a white skin. Well, i like to read books, and i like dogs, I don't like cats. My favorite colour is purple, and i don't talk to strangers. Hmmmm.. Well we're rich not just rich but rich rich as in capital R.I.C.H. We own alot of companies. I have a big brother and a little brother. My mom is Canadian-Filipino and my dad is pure Canadian. My bestfriend's mom and my mom are the best of friends eversince they were kids.

HI my name's Alyssa Jae Collins. Im the bubbly bestfriend of Ella. Her full name is Gabriella, but im the only one who calls her Ella. Im 14 and I go to St. George private school with my bestfriend, here in Vancouver. Were the opposite of each other. I have straight long silky black hair and have hazel eyes. Me and Ella have been bestfriends eversince birth. How? My mom and her mom are bestfriends, duh! There's my dad, Ella's dad's business partner. Im a mix of a Canadian-Filipino blood. Last but not least there's my sister. Her name's Alice, she's 17 and were so alike in many ways. Were both fashionistas. Yeah! were rich kids too. Ella's family and my family own Forever 21. It's popular here in the North America. Infact, they've just open up in the Philippines, yeah. You know were just that rich and were cool like that!! ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, sooorry our story is lame! were just new here in wattpad :) so please forgive us..

there's 2 authors, me and my bestfriend..

This story is based on a true life story (kind of) ^_^