Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Aly's POV

(Our house here in Canada)=======>

"We'll be staying at the Philippines for a couple of months until the company is fixed." I waited until tita Mikayla finished before i questioned her saying.

 "Then we can come back?" emphasizing on the word 'then'. Tita and mommy laughed.

 "Of course baby" mom said. Yup, my mom just called me baby. Since im the youngest, and im always so bubbly and talkative, ive became their grown up baby. Im a daddy's girl too. im kind of spoiled... and thats because they made me spoiled ;).

 Our house chef interupted my thoughts when he said "lunch is ready!" with his little french accent.

Oh how i wished i had a french accent! Hahaha :D.

 Everyone settled to the dining room. Ella, tito, tita, Gabe, me, mom and dad. My sister was no where to be found. She left early this morning, and shes probably at school or she skipped and went to the mall. Why am i not in school? Well, i asked my parents if i could stay home with Ella just for today, and of course, i got what i wanted, I'm their baby, remember? :P. But anywaaays.

------------------------

Lunch was fantastic! I love our chef, he's the best!!!

Ella and i raced to my room. We sat on my bed and looked around the room. Its almost empty because most of the stuff are already in the luggages. I looked at the luggages in the corner. It feels like im forgetting something, Hmmmm.

 "What are you doubting?" Ella asked as if she read my mind.

"It feels like were forgetting something" i replied.

 "I have that feeling too" Ella exclaimed, her mouth halfway opened with a half smile.

"Should we go up in the attic?" i asked.

----------------------------

Moments later, Ella and I arrived in the attic. Its not really dusty in here, since our maids clean it everyday.

 We headed to a box that said "Alyssa's things" i opened it. It was filled with a bunch of baby, child pictures, then there was a much smaller box inside. It looked interesting and i dont remember seeing it. Have i ever? What is this? ...