Chapter 4

When we arrived home I softy shook Jerden awake. "Are we there yet?" He groggily said rubbing is eyes. "Yeah, sweetie we are. Let me get your sister and we will go inside. Ok?" I said and he nodded. I went around the car and unstrapped Lilly's carseat and packed her in with Jerden holding the 2 walmart bags that were sent with them. When I turned around to shut the door I saw a man in a black car driving slowly looking at me. To be honest it kinda creeped me out but he didnt look like anything I couldnt handle. I shut the door and locked it and closed the curtains. I turned to Jerden and smiled watching him check out the house in awe. He looked at me and his smile got impossibly bigger. "Is this your house?" he asked. "Nope" I said popping the 'p'. He looked confused and tilted his head. "then whose is it?" I chuckled. "it's OUR house" I replied. "YESSSSSS!!!!" He yelled excitedly. I quickly shushed him and pointed to a still sleeping Lilly. His mouth formed an 'o'. "lets go see your room" I said. He nodded wildly. We walked upstairs, well he hopped up each one. I laughed at him. I opened the first door to show him the bathroom and then showed him my room incase he needed me. Then we walked into Leiliani's room and I laid her in the crib while I showed Jerden his. I opened the door and his eyes were huge. "This is my room?" He asked not looking at me, still staring in awe. "Yup all yours." He turned to me with a cute little frown. "well, then whose toys are these?" I Iaughed. "Yours" He yelled excitedly and ran to the toys and started playing with them. This is definitely the best day of my life!

A few weeks later, we were all getting ready to go out for some fun after having the family bombard us since the day they got here. "I'm going to go give Lilly a bath and then we can go get yours. Ok?" He nodded and went back to playing with his toys. I took Lilly in the bathroom and undressed her. I stared at her as she looked back at me with amazement. She had the most cativating blue eyes. I cooed at her for a little and then went to pour her water. I brought her in and sat her little bathing chair in and then placed her in it. She loved the water cause she was screaming with excitement and splashing around. I was laughing at her and then Jerden joined us. When I was finished, I dried her and poured Jerden's water. He kept asking to bring his toys with him. I said he couldnt have all of them because he needed to actually get clean. He agreed and brought his favorites. I left him to go dress Lilly. I picked out a cute onsie and a skirt with ruffle socks and strap shoes and a headband. I placed her back in her crib while I get Jerden out of the tub and dressed. Of course as a typical kid would, he used the '5 more minutes' excuse but it didnt work with me and I told him we were going to go get some food and he jumped up and ran to his room without a towel. I laughed and brought him a towel and dried him off and then picked out his outfit and shoes. I grabbed Lilly's diaper bag and placed her in the carseat and walked downstairs. I heard some talking and I assumed it was one of my sisters but it was a male voice. Oh, I forgot Adam is coming to get the papers for the resturant finances today. I walked into the livingroom to see the jackass from the airport sitting on my couch. "Jerden come here." I said softly. He quickly came by my side. "Mommy, this is my new friend." He replied with a smile. "Did you let him in?" I asked. He nodded. "Jer, go upstairs for a second please." He didnt hesitate to run up the stairs. "Who are you and what the hell are you doing in my house?"