Chapter 2

After a long night I got up and had breakfast and called my sisters to go shopping. We drove to the mall and I lead them to the childrens section. They looked at me confused. "Um... Kay? What are we doing here?" Brittney hesitantly asked. I smiled and replied, "Well, my dear sisters, tomorrow I am becoming a mother of 2." Their eyes widened. "What?!" Harley asked. "I said tomorrow I'm be-" "We heard you the first time. But how?" Kelly said cutting me off. "Oh, you know the kids I sponsor from Puerto Rico?" I asked. They all nodded. "Well, I recieved a letter from their mother and she said that she wasn't able to take care of her children and that I was apparently more of a mother than her so she sent them on a plane here and they arrive tomorrow with one of her friends. Suprise!" They were shocked! "So, basically why I brought you here was because I need help picking out items for them. Like Clothing, bedroom items, car seats and things like that." I said. They all began to smile and nod taking a shopping cart and running off after I gave them the names and ages of the children. I definitely love my family. After a crap load of shopping, we decided to grab a bite to eat. We sat down at a small local resturant that we have always ate at with our parents. "What can I get you ladies?" this cute waiter asked us. We gave him our order and I began to play with my phone. It suddenly got quiet. I looked up and saw all the girls staring at me. "What?" I asked confused. They all started laughing and I still sat there confused. "Are you serious right now, Kay? He was totally checking you out!" Harley gushed. "I've got a lot on my plate right now and how many times do I need to tell you... I do Not need a man. I am perfectly fine alone." I said while blushing. The waiter brought our food to us and he slid me a napkin and winked. Everyone stared at me waiting to see what was on the napkin so I grabbed it and flipped it over seeing a name and number. Ha Ha how classic. "He wrote down his name and number girls!!" Kelly said. We all started laughing. "So, Kayla are you really ready to become a mother? I mean you have an infant and a toddler. Don't you think that's taking on a bit too much?" Brittney asked. "Yeah, I've though about that but I've already fallin in love with them and I haven't even met them yet. The only thing that helps me make it through each day is coming home knowing that I will have a letter in the mail and pictures by my little man. It's crazy really, ya know, to love something so much that you can't imagine life without it. That's how I feel with Jerden and Leiliani, I love them." I said while playing with my fingers. They had tears in their eyes and smiles on their faces. "AWE!!" They all shouted. We all hugged and finished eating and said goodbye. I loaded all of the items in my car and trunk which only left me a little bit of space to drive but made it home safely. I spent the rest of the day setting everything up and making sure it was all ready for their arrival.