End Game [pt. 2]

The school week wore on agonizingly slowly. Each day, each class dragged on incessantly and it all just felt like one long lecture. Luckily, my Friday's class schedule was identical to Oryan's due to the nature of the classes*. We had 7 blocks and in order they were: Anatomy, Phys. Ed, Male/Female etiquette & behavior, Lunch, Male/Female interactions, Internship Coordination, and Study hall. This meant that we could talk all day to iron out the details of our plan and then leave early to jump start it.

  We were in Interactions and teacher announced that he was having issues with his flash drive and that he needed to run to his car to get his back up. Oryan then started to tell me that if I didn't mind doing it he wanted to sneak away to one of High Primes's electronic shops and get what we needed. That is, until we were  interrupted by our least favorite classmate; A promiscuous blonde haired blue-eyed seductress in her graduating year, named Casey Xorbin. Since Oryan had incredible grades (much like myself) he too, was often placed with upperclassmen. I wasn't jealous of her but, she was one of the many who threw themselves shamelessly at my beloved best friend. He was mine. And what those dirty bitches didn't realize,was that ONE he wasn't interested and TWO He was mine..But, whatever.

  Casey liked to flaunt her body with low cut shirts and tiny pencil skirts and she needed to be dealt with, on the immediate side. I was burning lasers into the side of her face as she leaned over into me and Oryan's shared space with her large soft looking breasts trying to fall out of her skimpy shirt. All the time she flagrantly flirted with my Ry as if I wasn't sitting there! He never acknowledged her advances but, I know he liked to see her titties because I did too. It was very appealing the way she pushed her chest foward and giggled while flipping her hair but, I hated being turned on. I found my eyes traveling from her doll like face to her chest and imagined how she would look if I could get my hands on her . How she would look if, if I could grab her by that long pretty hair forcefully hold her down.... Spank her til she had tears in her eyes and make-up ran down her face... And many other things that would things that would outright dare her to ever challenge me in front of others again. Oryan was blushing although still not responding to her abrasive flirtation while I zoned out. However, when I came back to reality she was saying "You're just soooo handsome daddy...please play with me...I can give you whatever you want." as she started to extend her arm to touch his chest.

  I lost it.

  I grabbed her wrist. Or at least, I grabbed AT her wrist. What I DID grab was her shirt more specifically, her bra (yes her so-called shirt was that low). I hooked my fingers in and jerked forward pulling her halfway over the long rectangular desk while she fearfully clenched my hand screaming for me to 'let go' (Hehe, why would I do THAT). I stood up and reached into my pocket while her cries grew more panicked and her eyes started to water ruining her beautiful make-up...My heart was racing. She was at my mercy. The class had fallen silent as they watched in awe and the teacher was still gone. I pulled out the pocket knife that I carried with me for protection and I slashed upward from the bottom of her shirt to where my fingers were. She screamed. The class gasped...

  Its funny because she thought that I had cut her skin and had an involuntary release of urine that was soaked up by her long socks. She was so humiliated. I laughed hard as I put my knife back in my pocket and crossed my arms. The throbbing sensation between my legs becoming ever present. I raised my eyebrows and cocked my head while the realization that I hadn't even touched her overtook her and the rest of the class. Her lovely pale breast were fully exposed and her pink nipples were visibly hardening. Her face was flushed red and as she tried to wipe the remainder of her tears she smeared dark streaks from her mascara and eye shadow down her face. As she quickly retreated away from me and out of the room, small whispers spread amongst the other students. "I mean what!?" I said addressing the class. "A bitch has to learn one way or another..." I said resolutely as I sat down.