End Game [pt.1]

I am so sorry about abandoning my works. I will sincerely try to do better as an author.

Slytherin_98
Vicky4470
and a User that can no longer be found, thank you very much for your support! Please enjoy!

*Alley, 13*
Monologue

You know you're truly crazy when you genuinely, authentically have a burning black hot hatred for someone. Yes, black. Not white. A pure black void of hate. When your hate for a subject could sear through a rain forest, you might just have issues. After years of allowing my garbage can-- I mean mother to blame me for every single problem that she endured in her, life I realized that I actually hate her more than she hates me. I've suffered through 5 long years of sexual abuse and just about 10 years of neglect from this woman. While that first rape so long ago wasn't (directly) her fault, some eavesdropping lead me to discover that at some point when she couldn't afford her drug debts, my chastity became a casualty of war;That really did it for me.

I hate that bitch.

It took me a long time to figure it out. Upon realization I almost killed myself. But instead I bided my time, waiting for the CPS agents to check in on me. They would come by and ask how I was doing, and if I was safe, and I would say yes because I thought that things... Might get better... Foolish views, Childish views... Whatever. And anyhow, the CPS agents never really dug to deeply into how my mom treated me. No real investigations or anything.

That being said, The Wretch was awarded full custodial parental rights over me. Meaning that if she didn't want my father to see me he wouldn't. In the years since the divorce my dad had taken to working, more than he had been and amassed enough funds to completely leave The Lower Primes and move to the one of the Transit Cities*. He tried really hard to gain at least partial custody of me but the Judges main argument for not granting him such was that he was not capable of raising a proper young lady as a bachelor and that I would go neglected while he lived his life.

Oh the irony.

It wasn't all bad though. Oryan was taking care of me. He said he was from this one archipelago* that was matriarchal and that until he moved here he had been trained from birth to "obey and serve the woman, the birth giver." So his house was where I spent most of my time. But with puberty hitting me as hard as it was, that wasn't such a bad thing. Even with us both sleeping in his bed he never ever touched me or made me feel uncomfortable and that was nice. It was actually him who came up with a plan to get me out of this endless hell-hole of a life, and after that last ridiculous court hearing time was of the essence. I had a feeling that soon death would be upon me and I decided that I was not ready to go yet.

  "Can I make a suggestion, Alley?" he said after I told him about what happened this weekend in court.

  "I'm all ears." I said.

  "I think If we could find some small cameras to hide around your house we could get video evidence of your mother's-"

  "My garbage can."

  "Erm, sorry. Right. Your 'garbage can's' evil and drug use. We can send it to your Pa and his custody lawyer."

  I stopped walking and so did he. He preferred to walk behind me so, I turned around (and looked up) to face him. "That." I paused thoughtfully "Is quite the idea you have there Ry." his pretty blue eyes lit up. "Yeah?" he chirped.

  "Yes, but how would we manage that?...I know nothing about hidden cameras which, by the way are pretty crappy and expensive since we live in the Lower Primes. Realistically speaking, with the combination of a lack of funds, transportation, and a decent amount of knowledge, it can't be done." I deadpanned and resumed walking.

  "Yes you're right about those things but, I worked that stuff out for you already!" I could hear the smirk on his face and looked over my shoulder to see his smile gleaming. *Siiiiiiigh*

   "Okaaay let's hear it." I said pressing two fingers to my forehead. We finally made it to the school. We were about 30 minutes early (as usual) and sat on a bench that was in front of the building. I crossed my legs and looked at him. "Well?"

  "Alright!" he said with excitement, "So, I've been saving my allowance. For a long time now, since we started becoming close actually. My Dad gives me about 100 a week so, you don't have to worry about the cost. I haven't spent any since the last time you and I bought clothes."

  "...Hm.....This is true. And the wiring and set-up of the cameras?"

  "Oh-ho-ho! Yes, the fun part!" He laughed sweetly. "See, I've been hacking again. I used your Pa's company to break in to his personal computer and cellphone."

  "Wait...what!?" I said in TOTAL shock.

  "Yeah, I know right? They should really update that security system. Mere child's play, kind of insulting. Anyways, yeah so from going through his contacts and monitoring his phone call frequency I traced one of his calls to his lawyer and broke into the work computers of the law firm."

  I...was speechless. Fucking speechless. I rubbed my hand over my face and uncrossed my legs.

  "Wait....WHAT???" I looked up at the cloudy grey sky. "When did you...I mean how did you... I mean where was I when you were doing these unbelievable things!? What the hell man, I mean you're the same age with me first of all. What kind of...Just...Just explain. Coz I'm blown (the fuck) away."

  He started going into detail basically saying that the island that he was from was as technologically advanced as the Central Cities*. He also told me that the "Birthgiver" that selected his father was a computer engineer and was sharing her knowledge of data code and programming with him before he and his father left; The for their departure being that Oryan's father prefers the company of men and fled from the Matriarchal Hierarchy.

  School was due to start soon so Oryan accompanied me to my personal vault (locker) and my first class of the day with his arm around me as if we were a couple. This was necessary to keep the sadistic and soon to be Dominant boys (and few shady male teachers) from harassing me. As we walked I told him that we would go this Friday to execute the plan and hopefully all would work out. I stood on my toes to kiss his cheek and he blushed and smiled and walked off.

His plan was my one way out. His was my End game.

______________________________________

*(Ar-Chee-Pel-ah-go) is an island chain ex: Hawaii, Haiti
*Matriarchal- Ruled by women
*Transit City- Cities that separate the Primes from the Centrals
*Central City- Cities that are highly advanced and are further inland than Transit Cities.
*The Primes are divided into 4 levels: High-Prime (Transit is next)
             Mod- Prime (Moderate)
            Low- Prime
           Lower- Prime (Bottom)
Thanks to everyone for reading!
Peace and Kisses!