Allexandria

A/N Here goes another spontaneous product of my imagination, although I plan on the this story being better than the first story (which you'll probably need to read at some point; Book one is Dominant/ I do not Submit)-

Set in a world a few centuries in the future (I guess, I kinda think it has more of an alternate reality feel than a time warp feel). Sex DOMINATES the Earth. Taboo sexual topics have become everyday things. Its hard to find virgins and even harder to find marriage. The age of consent is 14 and all sexualities are openly excepted save for rape and touching anyone under the age of consent although, that doesn't stop personal discrepancies. Also this world has been shaped differently and although landmarks remain as reminders of once great societies, virtually none of todays political boundaries exist. Social classes have disintegrated and been reborn. Technology is almost omnipresent. Areas that aren't nearly all mechanical are called 'The Primitives'(shortened: Prime Zones, The Primes) Similar cultures have become one.
Allex is in an area with a culture that's like if Tokyo met L.A.

14 Years Ago

Alley age 4 POV

I sat in my lonely little room again. I was clenching my little teddy bear Mr. Midnight and watching my night light change colors. I could hear my parents arguing again and I was upset. They always argued. It was always the same thing; I would watch the clock and wait because Mommy had drank some some dark soda that made her act loopy and I'd be scared. Daddy would come home and in my room at 10:36 and kiss my forehead while I pretended to be sleeping. Then by 10:38 Mom was screaming at Dad about how he worked too much and why is he to tired to give something to her. I don't exactly know what that means though. She would say the same words: "Rubyn, you are always at work!!!! Do you love your job more than you love to give it to me!?!?!! Or maybe you're fucking cheating!?!" and he'd say things like "I'm trying to make a better future for Alley so that she can have the things that I grew up without! I need to provide for her, and you! We need things, and for starters a real goddamned house!" And Mommy would throw things, and smack his face and yell about how "it's always about her!!!" and I would fall asleep, and wake up and everything was okay again. But....this argument was different...it was really bad...

OmniPOV

Rubyn had just kissed his sleeping daughter's forehead as usual. 'Now time to step onto the battle field..." he thought. He closed Alley's bedroom door behind him and steeled himself for the rain of drunken insults that was about to come his way. He was only 22 and already he nearly ruined his entire life. He hated this shit and he was ready to go and be done with it. The moment he stepped foot into the dining room of his family's small apartment, it came.

"Another long day at work hmm?"his wife Maya queried.

'Strange...' he thought.'She never takes the subtle approach...'

Then Maya just blew up, not giving Rubyn the chance to respond.

"Because guess what you stupid ass!?!? I hired someone to tail you, you know to find out just how much time you spend at 'work', and he gave me some goood information!!!"

Rubyn was absolutely flabbergasted at everything that Maya had just said. She couldn't really have...No way.. He decided to play this one by ear and hope that she was bluffing. "Well then?"he asked trying to look not guilty.

"Oh, you don't remember now!!??! Okay, i'll spell it out for you sick bastard!: My investigator has gotten picture and video of you coming and going to that--that fetish club!!!" Rubyn had a headache and wished that she wouldn't yell.

Maya persisted. "You are fucking sick. It's that club where you can do shit like tie up and whip women! Is that why you won't touch me? Because you can't have full control over me !?!"

"Maya, let me explain! I go to release stress! I like making love with you! It's just that I have a strong desire...to dominate..."he took a short pause and pressed two fingers to his forehead."It complicated, but I'm not having a physical affair. I would never do that to you."

Maya looked thoughtful for a moment. She dropped her voice from a screech to a yell."So what exactly are you doing then Rubyn? Since you have to sneak around to do it, what is it?"

Rubyn had been hoping it wouldn't come to this. However, since the birth of his daughter, Maya had not been even remotely been the woman he had married. She dropped her mask and showed her true colors; those of a real bitch. He had enough.
"Fuck it I can't hold this in any more!" Rubyn thought. And then he spilled his guts.
"Every night after work I go to club Commotion. Upon entry, I have two shots of Scotch, which thereafter I go to one of the back rooms, where a submissisive girl, more often than not Sky is waiting for me. I tie her up, spank her, shame her, sodomize her, and get off on her pain, so that I can come home and deal with you....I work hard every day for 14 hours, to come home to get yelled at by your ungrateful, lazy ass. Enough is enough Maya. " he walked up to her and grabbed her arm and put his finger in her face. "I am sick of you disrespecting me with your absolutely out of control behavior....I shouldn't have married you...Your mother even told me that you weren't shit....So we're done....I'm putting my foot down and divorcing your drunken, ungrateful ass and I'm taking my daughter too."

"Taking me where Daddy?" Alley said peeking into the room from the hallway. She had shocked Maya and Rubyn and they were both speechless.

Maya's POV

I shut my eyes and took a moment to think. I wanted to do all sorts of horrendous things at this point. I plan on making this impossibly miserable for all parties involved, minus myself of course. I don't like the fact that he we wants to just obsess over Allexandria. I hadn't want to keep the child anyway but Rubyn insisted that we do keep her. She thought furiously. Allexandria has been an extreme thorn in my side, the reason why we have no money, and Rubyn's primary focus. I'll show them... My Dad always told me "if you marry that son-of-a-bitch instead of the man I chose for you, you're out of my will! There's something off about that bastard, and I know it! And if you have a child, a child with him you can consider yourself CUT OFF." and that, he ment. I hate everyone in this little hole in the wall apartment, including myself for being stupid.

When I opened my eyes Rubyn was in the hallway cooing and trying to calm The Mistake and explain to her the situation without saying too much. "Blah...blah blah changes are coming...Blah blah blah blah gotta adapt..Daddy has to go now...Blah blah." He kissed her on the forehead and walked passed me, his wife without so much as a glance and then walked out of the apartment...Out of sight...but certainly not out of mind; this was only the beginning. Rubyn would just have to find out the hard way.

A/N AWWWWW SHIT! Salutations, my darling fans...The story as I promised is here. However, the story line will be far more intricately woven than the first book...no one will ever guess what i'm going to do with it. It may be a little bit extreme, but how am I supposed to impress my dear readers if I don't break the mold? Peace.