Lifepocalypse

*sighs* Well, here goes! Just so you know I suck at POVs. Also, non-explicit references to child neglect and abuse, drug usage, and rape. I plan on getting to the sexy stuff within the next two chapters. What we have here is a mildly detailed description of Alley's past to be used for character developments.

Allexandria's youth was irreparably damaged that night although, no one but her mother knew it. But one of the things her father had said was to be strong and unwavering to the turmoil that would be soon overtaking her life, which would drastically shape the landscape of her mind.

-Alley age 8-

My Daddy has been gone for about 4 years now. I had to grow up really quickly when I realized that my Mommy...doesn't really love me like a Mommy should.

I walk to and from school every day by myself and when I stopped being fed, I started spending as much time as possible in school. So much time in fact, that I have made it a point to stay after school, go to Saturday school, and will be soon starting summer school for the free meals and extra credentials; I have far surpassed my peers. Yet still, Mommy won't even feed me. Although, I have noticed she can spend money on plenty of those needles that she loves. I'm not even sure what they are, but whatever.

Over the time of their separation my Dad has had very limited custody of me. I've seen him once every two to three months because my mom decides to clean up before every court hearing and play the "cheating-husband-lonely-wife-loveless-marriage" card. With the judge being a much older female she just gobbles the up all of those lies. Fortunately, that never stopped my Dad, and he says he's going to appeal every verdict until he gets what he wants.

Sunday: The day that I hate the most. Sunday is the only day that I have nowhere to be but home. This Sunday however was worse than usual. It was dark, storming outside and I couldn't spend the day in neighborhood playing with this one boy Oryan. He wasn't bossy like the other boys at school and in the area so I really liked him. However, since I wouldn't be seeing him I tried to busy myself around the house.

My room was clean, my bathroom was clean, so we're my clothes. There were no dishes and by 4 o'clock when my (pseudo) mother's live in boyfriend came home I opted to just camp out in my room for the day and leave out of my window if it stopped raining. It sounds extreme, but I really didn't like Carter cuz he looked at me like...really weird and was always watching me. I tried to tell my mother. Tried being the operative word cuz if I mention Carter I get screamed at for "trying to imperialize on another one of her relationships". I kinda figured out what that means...But whatever.

The storm was showing no sign of letting up and I was just about to sneak across the street to see Oryan anyways when my bedroom door slowly creaked open. I quickly stepped away from the still closed window and turned around to find...Carter."This is bad."my mind screamed.

"What?" I asked trying to be calm.

"Your mother...fell asleep..." he said with his cold dark eyes staring at me.

My mother always fell asleep after she stuck herself with a lot of needles. Carter never came to my room though.

I got this nasty queasy feeling in my stomach...Something just wasn't right.

Carter stepped forward and closed the door behind him.

"What do you want then?" I said hollowly. My mouth was dry and I was on the brink of tears.

He didn't speak. He only stepped forward. And I stepped back. And he stepped forward and I was already against the window so he just kept coming toward me. And...and...

It was all downhill from there.

I panicked but I couldn't scream. Not that anyone could've heard me. My mom was knocked out from her needles and it was raining so hard outside it started to flood the cul-de-sac. He unplugged the bedside lamp that was keeping the room dimly lit and that made it easier and harder to bear. I didn't have to see his disgusting face, but I did have my other senses magnified and that made the raw burning pain of being split in half and opened up...just bad"I don't like this"I thought pathetically. Afterwards the warm liquids that stained my sheets had a really nasty smell, and it was all probably a bigger mess than it should've been, because I peed during my panicking.

By the time Carter was on his way out and closing my bedroom door again I had pulled some pyjamas on, flipped my mattress, snatched my sheets, and was out the window. For a while I just stood there, leaning against the side of the house with buckets of rain pouring down on me drenching my clothes and cooling my hot skin. I wished that I could just stand there and enjoy the rain but I needed to check if I was still bleeding. So, I just bolted across the street to Oryan's house.

I went around the side of the home to where I knew his bedroom window would be and knocked. Just moments later he flung his window open with wide eyes.

"What are you doing out there in the rain!? Dear, God! Come in!" He shouted frantically pulling me through the window of his room.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...Well? Say something! Don't just...just stand there!" He said in a slightly raised tone.

I just stood there, like a wet cat shivering and soaked all the way through. I couldn't find the words.

"...Hey...what's that under your arm?"

"I will tell everything you want to know if I can use your shower."

"...It must be really bad then...hmm? Okay, I'll take care of you just go in and do your thing and I'll let my Dad know that you're here....Do you need to e- as a matter of fact, tell me what you want and if we have it I'll get it for you."

"Alright." I said walking towards the bathroom. I stopped at the door and thought."Yes, I need food. I need shampoo and conditioner, a toothbrush and tooth paste, and clothes please." I pleaded

"No problem! Three of those things are in the bathroom on the counter. I keep the extra toothbrush in the medicine cabinet." He ran over to his drawer and dug a bunch of stuff out."These are old and probably small enough for you...and uh..." he looked at me slowly. "Undies? I don't have any for girls but um...here" he said tossing a pair of tidy-whities at my feet. "Also very old but will probably fit."

I shivered as I stared at him in silent awe. He had told me about his up-bringing when he first moved here about six months ago...but I didn't...think he was dead serious. I don't know how how long I stared at him but soon he was scurrying off mumbling about letting his dad know.

I got his clothes and went into his bathroom for my shower.

"Maybe, just maybe I can have someone to help me keep going..." I laughed to myself. "And just when I was ready to call it quits."

A/N
You like? Of course you do! They say that when people can tell you worked hard on something or your passion for the subject they like it more. I busted my ass and seriously hope my darling fans enjoyed it. Peace and kisses!