Chapter 7: Return to Berk

Ruffnut's P.O.V 

My brother was slumped against me snoring, he had spent the whole night watching for Hiccup and now it was my turn. 

It was about midday, but it was still pretty cold. We were sitting on the roof of one of the houses in the plaza, how come he doesn't fall off? I thought looking at the horizon, maybe if I 'accidently' pushed him. 

I loooked around to make sure no one was looking, hmmmm... someone fixing a wagon, another viking getting a pail of water from the well, two vikings and a bunch of dragons..... wait what! 

"Hey knucklehead" I said elbowing Tuff

"What???'' he groaned opening his eyes. 

"Ohh just give me that!" I said snatching the horn from around his neck. I blew into it with all my might. 

Hiccup's P.O.V 

As we drew closer to Berk I heard a yak horn being blown, yep looks like they realized we were gone. 

We landed on the ground and Astrid and I dismounted, the rest of the gang came running for there dragons. I watched as my father came from the Great Hall to great us, when he saw Toothless and Shadow he looked atsnonished but then that astonishment turned to anger. 

I walked over to Astrid and whispered 

"Don't tell anyone about Ash and Jem" 

"Who?" Astrid whispered back

"The Night Fury hatchlings" I prompted "I don't know how everyone will reacte to one new Night Fury, let alone another two."

"Ok" she said kissing my cheek. "He doesn't look happy you better go talk to him" 

I smiled at her and began walking over to my father with Shadow and Toothless behind me I kept the little dragons hiden in my bag. People had started coming out of their houses and were staring at the Shadow who was sticking close to Toothless's side. 

"Hey dad" I said giving a little wave. 

"Let's take this conversation to the hall" He said stiffly 

"Ok" I said, I looked back at Toothless " bud why don't you take Shadow to the house" 

"No" said my dad "they come with us." 

"Umm ok" I said shrugging. "Come on guys" 

When we reached the Great Hall people were literally lining the entrance staring at the two Night Furys. Once inside Dad closed the doors behind him he then turned on me and the dragons. 

"What were ya thinking?" he asked "Two Night Furys on Berk" 

"Why is this a problem dad?" I asked 

"Hiccup for the last few years, one Night Fury has been a problem on Berk" he said. "I have had 100s of offers for this dragon" he said pionting at Toothless. "If anyone finds out that we have two Night Furys on Berk, we will most likely be attacked by clans from nebouring islands." 

"Why didn't you tell me?" I said staring at him.

"Because I knew it would extra pressure on you that you didn't need" he said. "And now that we have two Night Furys then..." 

"Dad" I said interupting as I pulled the satchel around to face him. "Make that four" 

I opened the satchel pulling Jem and Ash out, they yawned and tried to nuzzle into my arms. 

"Holy Odin" he said walking over to the war table, he began muttering to himself and pionting at the map, he then seemed to remeber I was still there and said, "Hiccup you can go but watch your dragons" 

"Ok Dad" I said walking to the door and opening it letting the dragons walk ahead of me. 

People were standing outside the hall waiting for me to come out, Astrid and Stormfly among them. 

"Hiccup what was that about?" She said walking beside me with Stormfly.

"I'll tell you later, can you hold one of these?" I said handing her Jem, the female. 

"Sure, are we taking them to your house?" she said cradling Jem in her arms. 

"Yeah, I don't know were I will keep them though" I said 

"What about the shelter, you know Tornado's" Astrid said. Tornado was my Dad's dragon, a Thunderdrum.

"Well I don't know how happy Tornado will be about moving out" I said as we walked through the plaza, I could feel everyones eyes on us as we walked away. 

We trudged through the snow, I looked up as we reached my house, the Night Furys had stopped. In front of us was Snotlout, Willow, Fishlegs, Heather, Ruff and Tuff with there dragons. Heather and Spike were standing a little bit away from the group who were staring at the three new Night Furys. 

"So it's true" said Snotlout. "Three new Night Furys have come to Berk" 

"Well Heather?' said Fishlegs who was holding two baby Gronkles while the other four scampered around his feet. 

"Well what" she said irratibly. Spike nudged her, repeatedly. "Ok Ok" Heather said 

"Hiccup.... Astrid I'm sorry for doing what I did" 

We didn't say anything I nodded and Astrid just looked at Heather absolute hate in her eyes. I knew that we wouldn't be trusting Heather anytime soon.

Hope everyone likes this chapter:) 

Thanks for all the votes and reads it means a lot to me!

Love

ToothlessLover777