The Truth pt2

During the car ride I slipped into another restless sleep still exhausted from the first nap I took but trying to get some rest was obviously not in the books for me today because as soon as I closed my eyes the visions came again.

This time there are flashes of someone that I could only describe as a warrior princess or some sort of goddess began to play in my mind like some sort of movie, her body was littered with scars yet she still upheld a incomparable beauty, All of her scars were covered in some type of brown substance it looked like body paint.

Her body draped in gold, the other substance was white and it decorated the rest of her body with some type of symbols and designs.
As I take my gaze away from the intricate designs on her body I was surprised to see that she looked like me. A quiet gasp of astonishment slipped out and I immediately covered my mouth thinking she heard me because her head swiftly turned in my direction

"Why are you watching me." I heard her ask I flinched thinking I had been found out and stood up straight she still couldn't see me because the boulder I was hiding behind was huge just as I was about to approach her and come to my own defense, when a man suddenly walked out of the woodworks I ducked down again peeking around the edge of the boulder slightly.

The man was gorgeous, he stood before the woman naked his pale skin wet with a sheen of sweat from the humidity of the little forest, white blonde hair reached the top of a muscular butt.

When the wind had blown I could see a pink scar raised off his skin going across his entire back, I wondered what he had done for someone to mar his skin like that just thinking about it mad my skin heat up in anger.

When he finally stopped in front of her only a few inches apart he spoke, "why are you asking such silly questions love." He said gently stroking her cheek with his index finger, she smacked his hand away I snickered behind mine. Not only was she my carbon copy we acted the same as well.

"I have no clue where those hands have been so do not touch my face." She said through clenched teeth . The man let out a glorious laugh "I have no one else to touch but you love , if only you let me." At first his voice held a seductive tone but then it filled with sadness which made me frown meanwhile my clone looked completely unbothered

"I wouldn't let you touch me even If we were the very last two in this realm." She said glaring into the distance but never directly at him he must've noticed it too. "look me directly in my eyes and repeat what you just said. He said staring at the side of her face.

"LOOK AT ME !!!" He all but roared at her we both took a minute to pause and look at this man like he had lost his got damned mind. He roughly gripped her by the arm and dragged her body up against his, he put his face and her neck and deeply inhaled smelling her like he was some wild animal.

My expression of awe was vastly different from my clones she had a stoic look on her face how she continued to be unbothered by this beast of a man holding her so close was beyond me.
Big fella this is beyond me
I am puzzled.
Baffled.
Clueless.
Confused Asf.
He lifted his face from her neck seemingly calmer than before and looked at her until she finally gave in and looked looked him in the eyes.

He reached his hand up and gently stroked her face I flinched with her as he did so. It was as if I was feeling what she was, that instant I felt everything even her emotions were starting to flow through me; unknowingly I started to walk towards the couple until I stood directly behind her watching.

Both of our bodies started vibrating and it felt like I was being sucked into her body I tried to turn and make a run for it but it was to late.

Everything went black for a few minutes.