Chapter 5//Parties and dares

A/N: enjoy!!!!

Friday, Fri-yay. Yup, today is Friday, you can tell it by now, the trip is in two days!
Oh and I almost forgot about that party. I may have not mentioned this before but I secretly have a crush on André, he's cute and funny, and surely not a player, and for him to invite me to one of his parties is more than enough to get my hopes hight. He's a spoiled kid, and I bet his parties are incredible.

With a jèrk I jump out of bed-wait one minute-by 'with a jèrk' I mean, rolling out of bed, still half-asleep and drivel drooling down my mouth with me looking like a cave woman. Yup, I am SUCH a morning person *hint the sarcasm*.

~*~*~
"So we're going to that party, yeah?" Alisha comments sitting on the green grass of the school's ground beside me.
We're currently sat under a tree in what we like to call it 'our place', nobody ever sits around this area and it's just so quiet and calming.

"I don't really know" I hesitate, scratching the back of my neck .

"Oh, come on! it will be so much fun! plus André will be there" she teases, shoving me playfully on my arm, and wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"Shut up!" I hiss.

"Okay okay, but you're going whether you like it or not, and that's final".
You can tell that Alisha is the kind of best friend that you really don't know why you're still friends with her but love her so much that you can't let her go. And aslo the one that doesn't let you stay home on Friday nights.
Yup, that's Alisha right there.

"What did you just say about me?"

Oops I maybe have said my thoughts out loud. Embarrassing...

~*~*~
"So which one do you want? The blue one? Or the black one?" Alisha says, holding the two dresses, one in each hand swinging them in the air.

"None of them, I'm not gonna wear a dress Alisha, and you know I hate these kind of clothes, plus we're not going to a marriage" I complained, laying down on my bed.

"Okay! Fine! You can wear your skinny freaking jeans!"

"Yayyy, you're the best, but either way I would have worn my jeans".

~*~*~
I managed to pull a pretty good looking outfit for tonight: its a sparkling silver loose top paired with black skinny jeans, a black leather jacket and boots, it's kind of a really edgy look.
We came with the boys: Jack and Ivan, Ryder wasn't with us, they said he was already at the party.

After a couple of minutes, we entered a gigantic house, disco lights lightening the way to the millionth of rooms in this incredibly big maison, and you could already hear the music .
I tag along with Ivan leading the way where bodies wiggling to the catchy beat, couples making out in the corners and people getting drunk, fill the place, making it hard to breathe as the crowd get bigger and bigger every time someone arrives.
Girls were dancing top less on tables,( don't wanna be like them by the end of the night) , others were smoking and drinking, some passed out on the floor, and all the other rooms were filled-by you know what...

You could tell that parties are not my thing, really and right now I feel so uncomfortable standing awkwardly in the middle of the room.

I could barely hear the voice of Alisha because of the loud music blasting through the speakers:

"What do you want to drink?" Alisha asks me from behind, and I wrinkle my nose trying to figure out what she was saying throughout the ear-piercing music.

"I'll get a glass of red wine please" I yelled.

"Red wine coming right up" she quotes before going in the opposite direction.

We danced the night away, until there was a little bit of people left.
I bet you're wondering how I'm still here at this time in a party, well, my mum actually forced me to go, she said I could use some friends. Yup, my mum suggested this. I know, I'm also shocked.
At this point I started feeling a bit dizzy from the wine, but I haven't drank the amount of alcohol that the others have swallowed.
I guess I'm the one driving home now...

Alisha, the boys and I have danced quite alot. Ryder was too busy getting lap dances and disgusting stuff like this, I glance up at him and his gaze met mine, to be honest I feel a pang of jealousy right now-wait what? I can't possibly fall for him.

Suddenly a hand pulls me by my arm, leading me into a more quiet room then the others, but the music is so extremely loud that you could still hear its mumble.
Followed by Ryder. My ass. We got into a room, where Alisha and her new boyfriend I guess, André, Ivan and jack were chilling casually.

"We're playing truth or dare, wanna join?" Jack questions, holding an empty beer bottle

"Yeah sure" I answer and Ryder nods affirmatively.
We sat in a circular pattern with the bottle in the center.
After a few truths and dares, Ivan spins the bottle who lands on me.

"Truth or dare Emily?"

"Dare" I don't want to be a buzz killer, I'm sure it's nit gonna be that bad. Right?

Wrong.

"I dare you to make out with André"
My cheeks flaming red, I lean forward kissing a casual looking André who seems not to care about the situation.

Did I mention how soft his lips are? OMFG.

Get a grip Emily!!

A/N: soo you just kissed André?!?
what will happen next?
And what's waiting for you in NY?

Find out in the next chapter of TGATB!!