Chapter 1//The Good And The Bad

A/N: hey guys, before you start this story I wanted to tell you that you'll be Emily in this one.
I know my story is a little cliché for your taste but it's really not and I hope you'll give it a chance <3

Let me tell you a little bit about my life:
My name is Emily Winston, I like watching horror movies on Netflix ( you would think I'm not the type of girl who loves to watch horrifying movies, but I'm a big fan of it) and eating is key to my happiness, I love me some skittles and lollipops. I'm goofy and like to make people happy, even though my jokes aren't the greatest but I try. I live with my lovely single mother, in a house surrounded by empty homes because we haven't had any neighbors in years now. Yeah I know, sad.
I go to Wilston High, I get straight 'A' and I'm friends with everyone except Tatiana Maner. Just the sound of her name makes me wanna throw up, she always makes fun of me and insults my body, she says I have no boobs no butt whatsoever, yeah because I'm not a slut like her, she's living for her looks and has her eyes on every guy in school, I think you've all already guessed it: she slept with every boy.
And that leads me to the people I know:
First, my best friend: Alisha Grey.
I literally love this girl she's always here by my side and the amount of gossip we share is unreal.
We have loads of sleepovers at her house , this is where all the scandals are released.
Second, the school's biggest arrogant jerk: Ryder Anderson, I hate that guy he's such a player, but he's kinda hot. He hangs out with the same squad every time, that consists of : Ivan Billior: the school's best prankster. André Raylon: the sweetest of them all and finally Jack Crimten: the boy who has a girlfriend but still flirts with every breathing creature on earth. I kinda feel bad for his girlfriend: Baily Stone, one of Tatiana's minions.
And the weirdest person in the entire department: Annie Martt, she nearly predicts everything, she's kind of a nerd too but she has incredible skills with hacking.
And I already introduced you to the devil-
itself, Tatiana.

Now on to the drama:
My ex-boyfriend : William Black.
I'll tell you the full story, it's kind of my biggest secret, I haven't told anyone about this, except Alisha. After the death of my father on February 15, 2014, he came up to me, and he saw me crying but instead of being a good boyfriend and hugging me in tight when I needed it the most, he told me that it was all an act, that it was a bet to see if I would fall for him and that he was cheating on me, and a couple of days later he went out of town.
Yeah sucks for me.  I know. I'll never forgive him. And I surely don't want to get my heart broken again. But I guess that's how I became the person I am today, I give everyone the best relationship advices. I, however don't really know what to do when it comes to me, while I need it.

I think that's all you have to know about my life right now, pretty boring, eh?. Anyways let's get on with my story:

~*~*~
It was 7:55 am, when I heard my mum barging into my room:

"Emily wake up! You have to see this!" She exclaimed happily.

I opened my eyes, blinking to clear my vision.
"What is it mum?" I replied with a sleeping voice. Groaning under my breath for waking me up so early on a Saturday morning, I'm the kind of person who loves to sleep, and hate being woken up during my nap.

"Go down stairs there's something I need to show you" she yells excitingly at me.
It's not like I have a choice, because if I don't get up in a minute, I think I'll be deaf by the end of it, with my mum screaming like this, there's no doubt in this.

"I'm coming, give me a second" I swing my legs out of bed, scratching the back of my head, and through my tangled hair, I don't need to look in the mirror to know that I look like trash. What?  I mean who doesn't look like this every morning. No body is going to wake up looking like a freaking model.
I brush my teeth and untangle my hair. Still wearing my pyjamas, I jog down the stairs, to see my mum standing next to the kitchen's window.
"Come have a look sweetheart" she drags me closer to it pulling the curtains ever so slightly just enough for me to peek through.
From what I'm seeing: there is a big red and blue truck, in front of the new neighbors house.
All of a sudden, a white BMW stops by, and a beautiful woman gets out of the car: her fawn brown hair framing her gorgeous face as well as her pretty features, she looks in the same age of my mum. In her arms, she's holding a beautiful little girl, with two perfectly little braids, falling down her neck, red chubby cheeks, and wide blue eyes, she's so cute, can honestly someone be that cute?
And then I see a guy with dark brown locks and ocean colored eyes, with soft pink lips and a killer body and its non other than The player, The jerk: Ryder Anderson. Suddenly a voice interrupts my thoughts and I quickly shut the window close, searching for the source of the voice:
"New neighbors in years, huh? Isn't this awesome! Plus I see you already have your eyes on someone" she teases, wiggling her eyebrows at me. 

"Eww, mum No! Never did and never will, he's the biggest jerk, I'll never fall for someone like him" I replied, wrinkling my nose with disgust.

"Anyways, I'm sure it's gonna be fun".

A/N: so you're neighbors is Ryder huh?, what can go right now ?

Find out in the next episode of The Good And The Bad a.k.a TGATB !!