Chapter 13- Take Care

(ok so im sorry it beem a while since i posted but its hard to upload from my iPod, ill be back on the regular now)

____________________DRAKE IS AT RIHANNA'S HOUSE AND THEY'RE JUST TALKING______

R-that was funny!

D-....yea

R-drake, what's wrong?

D-(sighs) I can't do this anymore

R-what do you mean?

D-us. i just can't handle this. I can't keep coming over here and then going back to where i know is actually home and playing daddy!

R-....drake, are you still in love with Nicki?

D-yes

R-.........

D-look Rih, don't be mad with me, it's just that (gco)

R-Drake!! Go to her.

D-are you sure

R-Bye.

D-(kisses her on the forehead and leaves)

R-(sighs) well there goes the best sex I've had in months... I'm gonna call Chris :)

(anyways...drake goes back to Nicki's house, but this time... he's prepared)

______________BACK AT NICKI'S HOUSE, SAFAREE AND NICKI ARE UPSTAIRS NOW AND NICKI HAS AUSTIN ASLEEP IN HER LAP____________________________

S-i never want you to see him again

N-but he's Austin's father!

S-stop raising your damn voice at me

N-no! im a grown woman!!

S-.....a grown woman huh? Austin why dont you go play so me and mommy can talk

A-(automatically wakes up when he hears the word play and jumps out of nicki's lap to his toys awaiting in his room)

S-so you think your grown?!! you think you can do whatever the hell you want?!!? 

N-(stands up) hell yes! what are you going to do huh? fucking pussy ass niggah!!!

S-(punches nicki in the jaw, her head goes back and she hits the ground with a thud) I OWN YOU BITCH! (starts undressing Nicki and then himself)

N-(barely able to speak) what are you doing? st-st-stop, stop it now!

S-shut the fuck up! (smacks her)

N-i hate you!

S-(gets on top of her and kisses her)

N-(bites down hard on his lip)

S-ow! why the fuck did you do that?!! crazy bitch! 

N-(spits in his eye)

S-cut this shit out! (puts her legs up and begins to rape her)

A-(runs upstairs and sees what's happening but doesn't quite understand what's going on) What are you doing? 

S-shutup kid, i'm busy

A-GET OFF MY MOMMY!

S-(gets up quickly, puts Austin in the very near by play pen) and if i have to get up again, it's a fuckin bullet to your knees!!

A-(crying hysterically)

S-(gets back on top of Nicki)

N-so you just gonna rape me in front of my own son?!

S-damn right!

N-(tries to fight back tears and prays to herself for drake to come back soon)

CLIFFHANGER!!!! WOAHHH!!! LOL OK SO WHAT DO YOU BARBZ THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT??? WILL DRAKE MAKE IT IN TIME??? WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO SAFAREE?? WILL NICKI  EVER FORGIVE SAFAREE AFTER THIS??? OK WELL PEACE AND LOVE TEAM MINAJ, BYE!!