Chapter 26- Baby Girl

7 hours and 32 minutes later, Nicki had her baby girl. Wayne was right by her the whole time and Austin, Drake, and Carol (nicki's Mom) were in the waiting room

In the waiting room

Nurse- Family of O'Nicka?

C-Right here

Nurse- It's a healty baby girl. You all can go and see her and the father if you'd like

C-Thankyou 

Nurse-(leaves and is followed to Nicki's hospital room by everyone waiting to see her)

In the hospital room Wayne is holding the baby and Nicki is lying in the bed smiling at the two of them 

A-Mommy!

N-(very weak, remember she's super tired) Hey little guy. I missed you

A-Mommy, why you leave?

N-Mommy had to think about some things honey

A-Mommy, look at the baby.

N-(picks Austin up so he can the baby in Wayne's arm better) Yea, that's your little sister

A-Really?

N-Yep, she was in mommy's tummy 

A-Ohhh

C-O'Nicka, how you feelin baby?

N-Mom I've been better...

C-(kisses her forehead) Mm... It'll all get better with time, now let me see my grand daughter (takes the baby from Wayne) 

D-What's her name?

N-(almost forgetting that he was here) Oh, ummmm, we don't know yet. We've been to busy just staring at her, she's so beautiful(picture on the right). We could always just call her Baby Girl until she's old enough to name herself (Quietly laughs a little)

W-But we were thinking about it.

N-Oh yea, Olivia from the O in O'Nicka and Danae from the D in Dwayne.

W-Olivia Danae Carter.

N-Perfect (smiles)

D-So, your coming back home?

N-(sighs) I don't know. The only thing making me want to go back is the fact that Austin needs his dad. But, other than that we're ok where we are, and I'd like to stay a little longer, there's a nursery set up at Wayne's house too.

D-So, your leaving me for Wayne?

N-I didn't say that. I said that I'd be staying with him at his house with his child.

D-Yea, and we're supposed to be getting married!

N-Why would I marry someone who's constanly going to go out until all hours of the night partying and having a good time or whatever the hell you're doing with these gorgeous girls all around you and come home fucked not being able to even remember what you did.

D- Well how do you think I feel when you left for Wayne's house at 3 am? 

N-That's different! I don't ever know what you're doing with those random girls and you know that Wayne and I never did anyhting because I was fucking 9 months pregnant!

D-...I'm sorry.

N-That doesn't fix a damn thing, it's just a word. 

D-But Nicki-(gco)

N-Just go! And stay away from me asshole!

D-(walking out of the room) Just mail me my ring back then. 

N-(closes her eyes and tries to just relax, she fells Waynes hand on her shoulder for comfort) 

C-Alright Nicki, I'm leaving now. Do you need me to take Austin?

N-Yes please. Thankyou Mom, you aleways take him for me

C-Well you know I love having children in my house, once a mother always a mother. And don't forget to send me and your father pictures of little Olivia. And don't forget to talk to Drake.

N-Why?!

C- Because no matter what happens between you and him, you have to keep in mind that you can't just take Drake out of Austin's life whenever you two break-up. I'm not telling you to go running back to him because I do like Wayne but just... make things right. Ok baby girl?

N-Ok mom. Bye. Bye Austin, mommy loves you.

Carol and Austin leaves and Olivia begins to cry

W-Uh-Oh, where's the off button (laughs)

N-(laughs and takes Olivia from him) Is mommy's baby girl hungry? 

O-(cries louder)

N-I'm going to take that as a yes... (starts to breast feed Olivia)

W-Sooo...Does that hurt?

N-Only a little. Why?

W-It kinda turns me.....(laughs)

N-(laughing) Your a sicko! 

W-Yes, but you love me

N-I never said that

W-You didn't have to

N-(slightly smiles and blushes)

AWWW, ISN'T OLIVIA ADORABLE!!! SHE KINDA LOOK LIKE HER MOMMA WHEN SHE WAS YOUNGER. BUT OH NOOO WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN TO DRICKI??? WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN WITH NICKI AND WAYNE?? AND SHOULD I WRITE A FOLLOW UP SEQUEL AFTER THE 30TH CHAPTER??? COMMENT, FAN ME, AND RAPE THAT VOTE BUTTON!!!!