A day in Paradise

It was dark and all I could hear was the sound of my phones alarm going off telling me to wake up. I open my eyes to get blinded by the morning light shining through my bedroom window. Now knowing me I never liked getting up in the morning but I had to get up for work, and I guess it's my fault for staying up so late making YouTube videos. So after about five minutes of just lying in bed getting used to the light I finally said screw it. I literally rolled out of bed and smacked my head on my nightstand on the way down "Ah! God damn that frickin hurt". I get up rubbing my head trying ease the pain, I grabbed my phone and turned it on to see the time "oh shit I'm gonna be late". I quickly run and had a shower and get dressed all that stuff, then run into the kitchen grab an apple and I'm out the door in no time.

I live in 30 story apartment building on the 25th floor it's not much but its good enough, i didn't really want anything to Extreme after getting out of college. I've been out of college for about a little over a year now and the apartment has been doing just fine. Now your probably wondering what I went to college for, well I did a few side things like studying robotics and mechanics but I mainly studied engineering. I've studied all those just so then I could have a Better understanding on what i can build or figure out new methods to build things.

When the elevator reached the bottom floor (or the parking lot) and the doors opened I booked it to my car. I had a nice Porsche Cayman s, I was never really into Porsches but it was a present from my parents In congratulating me for passing college and it's a pretty good car. I got in and out of the parking lot as fast as I could I was already 10 minutes late and new my boss wasn't gonna give me a worm greeting. I work at founder city police department as an inventor, I make gear and tech that help the officers or swat teams out in the field and make there jobs Just a little bit easier. I get to the station park my car and run inside and as soon as I walk in the first person see is my boss the captain. "Your late James as usual" "sorry sir I..." and before I could finish speaking He was already barking orders. "Hurry up and get to your lab I need that taser" "yes sir it's almost done I just need to finish yup the last touches". "well you better hurry up James I have officers out there that can't depend on those shitty hand held teasers anymore" and just like that he was gone in his offence. "Just another frickin day in Paradise".

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the chapter, now for the Record this is my story I've ever written so if there's some flaws in it  I'm open to feedback. And just to clarify the guys full name is Evan James but that is it for today and will try to bring you another chapter as soon as I can