Chapter Thirty....

Serena's POV

Its the kids first Christmas! I'm so excited. Everything's gonna be perfect! I watch Adam, Atticus, Jasper and Jace play with Camille and Dresden twin boys Kalona and Keaton. Jasmines the only girl. Speaking of witch.... "Atticus where's Jasmine?" I ask. "I don't know mommy." he says. I nod hurrying over to Salem. "We can't find Jasmine." I say. he goes wideyed. She's been having more seazures lately so we keep her in sight... I run down the hallway and run into Isabella. She's eight months pregnant with a boy. Figures. Is there something in the water making everyone have boys? Her mates name is Rhage. "Hey what's wrong?" she asks. "Can't find Jazz." I say, worried. She goes wideyed and we split up and go search. "Serena in here!" she yells. I hurry into the room and see her asleep on the floor in her footys. I smile and pick her up. she looks at me. "Mama?" she asks, rubbing her eyes. I smile. "You fell asleep. Come on its time to open presents!" I say, carrying her into the living room. They start opening presents, and we take lots of pictures.

-*-

"I have something for the grandkids." Christopher says, smiling evil. "What?" we all ask together. "Come outside." he says. We dress the kids in there snow suits and go outside and see little plastic club houses and wooden sleds. one for the boys to share and one for Jasmine. they run over and go in. "Mama wook!" Jasmine says, smiling through the window. I watch as she turns on a little lamp, and smile. "Now I have houwse woke you!" she giggles. I smile. "That's great baby." I say. "SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!" Salem yells. All the guys run over to the bots fort and all us girls run over to mine. We start throwing snowballs.

-*-

We lay on the ground laughing. I look for Jazz and sees she's gone. I see her little footsteps in the snow. I follow them to the stream and see her standing by the frozen stream holding a large teddy bear and a note in her hand. I hurry over and pic her up. "Where'd you get that?" I ask. She hands me the note.

"I'm back.

-Sky" I gasp.