Dresdens POV

Dresdens POV

Its been a week since those bitches tried to drown Camille and Serena. They can finally go back to school today. Also its me and Serenas eighteenth birthday. we can find our mates! "Camille?! Serena?! Come on its time for school!" I yell. "Coming!" Camille yells. "Serena?!" I yell. "In here!" Camille yells. I walk into the living room and see Serena asleep on the couch. I smile and walk over and pick her up, and Carry her to the truck. then we drive to school. When we get to school i notice Serena's shaking. "Here." I say, handing her her coat. she smiles and puts it on.

Serena's POV

We climb out and go into the school. I walk to my locker and put my stuff away, and go to class.

Later.......

I walk into my fourth period class with my head down. "Serena?! Come sit over here." Salem says. I smile and go sit next to him. My hand brushes up against his and electricity shoots through me and we both gasp. I think I shocked him. I sit down and class starts.

Salems POV

Her hand brushes against mine, and electricity shoots through me and i gasp. "Mate!" My wolf yells. I smile through class.

Lunch time........

Dresdens POV

I hurry down the hall way, until I bump into someone and electricity runs through me. "MATE!" my wolf yells. I look down to see a surprised Camille. "Mate." We say together. I snake my arm around her waist and we hurry to the lunch room.

Serenas POV

I walk into the cafeteria and grab my tray and sit in between Zephyr and Dresden. "I have an anouncment to make." Dresden says to our small table. i wonder what the announcement is. "I have found my mate." he says smiling. "Whos your mate?" Rhage asks. "Camille." He says kissing her. everyone congratulates them. "Dresden I need to talk to you and Serena.....Alone." Salem says, getting up and leaving the room. Me and Dresden follow. "I think I found my mate." Salem says. "Congrats. whose your mate?" Dresden asks. "Your sister." he says. I smile.