Serenas POV

Serenas Pov

After school......

We climb in the truck and go home. "I got Atticus, so you can go take care of dinner so dad wont be as mad." Dresden says. I smile and hug him, "Thanks." I say, going and cooking dinner. I go stick it in the microwave and go upstairs and take a shower. I pull on a long sleeve shirt and pajama bottoms. Just then my phone vibrates. I got a txt from Salem.

Salem: Hey baby can I come over?

Me: Sure:)

Dresden walks into the room, "Wanna come with me to Camilles?" He asks. I shake my head, "No thanks. Salems coming over." I say. He nods, "Want me to take Atticus?" He asks. I shake my head, "No. Thats okay." I say. He nods and leaves. A few minutes later theres a knock on the door and I go answer it. Its Salem. "Get your but in here." I say grabbing him by the arm and pulling him into the house, "Bosy much?" He asks. I nod, "Yes. Now come on I gotta check on Atticus." I say pulling him upstairs. I check on Atticus and go to my room. "Salem?" I ask. "Yea?" Salem says. "Mark me?" I ask. He smiles, "Do you want me to? I mean I was going go ask you about it." he says. I nod, "I'm ready are you ready?" I ask. He nods and moves my hair off of my neck. he leans down and nibbles my neck making me giggle then he bites into my neck. I feel something warm run down my neck and he licks it clean. I smile. "Mommy?" Atticus says, walking into the room. "Yea?" I ask. "Can I watch Spongebob?" He asks. I nod and turn it on for him. Just then dad starts beating on my door, "Get out here you little bitch!" he yells. "Get in the closet!" I say, handing Salem Atticus. "What?" He asks. "Just do it!" I yell, pushing him into the closet. I close the door just as Dad bursts through the door. "I knew youd come back." He says, picking me up and throwing me onto the bed. He undoes his pants and climbs on top of me and pulls my pants off. I start crying, "Please Daddy don't!" I sob, as I fight with him. He enters me and I close my eyes. Suddenly hes gone. I open my eyes and see Salem standing beside me. "I was to late. Stupid doorknob wouldnt work." He says, handing me my underwear and pants. I quickly take them and put them on. Dad jumps up and tackles Salem to the ground. I scream and grab my phone and dial Dresden's number. "Hello?" Camille says then giggles. Wait Camille? "Dresden I'm on the phone." She says. "Camille?!?! Dad and Salem are fighting!" I cry into the phone. "Well be right there." Dresden says in the background. I start crying and breathing fast. Shit,, im having a panic attack! "Serena? Serena?! Can you hear me?!" Camille yells. "I...I think I'm....having a....panick attack!!" I sob between gasps. "Dresden hurry up! Shes having a panic attack!" Camille yells. "Stay on the phone with her!" Dresden yells. "Okay Serena you gotta stay on the,phone with me okay?" she asks. "Okay." I gasp. "Where's Atticus-" Crash! I look over and see Salem laying unconscious on the floor. I scream. "SALEM?!?!!" I yell, dropping the phone. Dad wipes his nose on his sleeve. "Now then, where were we? Oh yea." PUNCH! I cry out. Dad picks me up and carries me into the special room and straps me to the metal table. I hear yelling downstairs and dad mumbles under his breath and leaves the room. I hear yelling then dad runs into the room and throws Camille to the ground and slams the door. Camille hurries over to me. "Serena breath." She says, trying to calm me down. I just breath faster and cry harder. "Shut up!" dad yells, hitting Camille across the face. She cries out and falls to the ground. He picks her up and drags her across the room to a stretching device. "You like it? It really brings the room together, dont ya think?" he asks, shackling Camille to it. Is he serious?!?! He walks over to a crank on the wall and starts cranking it. Camille starts getting pulled off the ground until the shackles on her feet cant reach any more. Dad continues to turn the crank until Camille's screaming. I cant do anything. He stops and walks over to me and climbs on top of me. I start struggling against the straps but to no avail. He pulls my pants down and does his dirty deed. I close my eyes and cry. After a while he climbs off and starts hitting me. Punch! Punch! Punch! over amd over again. Finally he stops and leaves the room. I can barely open my right eye. The door bursts open and someone runs in."Camille?!" Dresden yells. "Serena?!" Salem yells. I feel somebody touch my arm and look and see Salem. Be undoes the bar on my mouth. "Thank you." I say. He nods and unties me and i put my pants back on. Salem picks me up and runs out the door. I hear Dresden's footsteps behind us. They climb in and drive off. I lay my head on Salem's chest as he holds me close. After a few minutes he stops and carries me into Amanda's house. He runs upstairs and lays me on a bed. Dresden lays Camille next to me. Amanda walks into the room and gets to work.