Serena's POV

Serena's POV

Salem walks into the room and up to me, "Its time to go." he says, picking me up. I whimper, and he looks at me with sadness in his eyes. He wraps me up thickly in a bunch of blankets and carries me to the truck, and lays me in the back. Dresden sets Camille next to me and wraps her thickly in a cover. Amanda climbs in the front with Zephyr and Atticus and the guys load everybody's stuff up and puts a tarp over us. Then the guys climb in,and the truck pulls off. Me and Camille lean against each other and I fall asleep.

-*-

I wake up and see the tarp and boxes are gone along with everyone else. I also notice its dark out. I climb out and look around to see a huge fifteen story building. "Hey!" I squeal and slip on a patch of ice and fall on my but, and gasp. I look up to see a girl my age that has the same eyes and hair as Salem. "Oh, my bad." She says, grabbing my good arm and pulling me to my feet. "Thanks." I say. "Oh, no prob. Im Isabella, whats your name?" She asks. "Serenity. But people call me Serena." I say. She nods, "Awesome name." She says. I look at what she's wearing. Dark skinny jeans, with knee length black leather boots, a grey and black stripe shirt with a black leather jacket. She's a rocker. "Serena?! Where are you?!" Salem yells. "Over here!" I say. Salem walks up to me, and smiles then he looks at Isabella. "Who are you?" he asks, pushing me behind him. "Im Isabella." She says. He nods, "Salem. Come on Serena, the alpha wants to meet you." Salem says, pulling me inside. Isabella follows. We go into a room and I see a man that looks like Zephyr and Salem but older. 'Who is this?' I ask through the link. 'My dad, Christopher." he tells me. I nod.

Later....

Isabella is taking me and Camille to her room for a sleepover. "Come on, were going to the movies." Isabella says, excitedly.,She hands us some clothes and shows us to the bathroom. we help each other get dressed since we both have slings. I look at what I'm wearing. black skinny jeans, a black band shirt and leather jacket. Camilles wearing the same thing, but different band shirt. I look down. I hate keeping secrets.... "Whats wrong Serena?" Camille asks. "Nothing." I say, softly. She stares at me, "Serena." She says. "I said I was fine!" I yell, in my alpha voice. She stares at me wideyed, then looks down. "I-im sorry." I say softly, hurrying out of the bathroom. Isabella runs in with a gun at hand, "What happened?!" she yells, aiming it everywhere. I scream and dive for the floor, "Dont shoot!!" I scream. "Sorry, I heard yelling and thought you were being attacked." She says, pulling me to my feet. I nod, as Camille comes out of the bathroom. "Ready?" Isabella asks. We nod and leave.. We pull up at a drive in and climb out and walk over to a truck where two girls are. They look at us. One has black hair and purple eyes and the other has brown hair and yellow eyes. "Hey Isabella!" They yell. "Hey. Guys this is Kathleen." She says pointing to the girl with black hair and purple eyes, "And this is Carmela." She says pointing to the other girl. After introductions we,get everything set up. "I'll be right back." I say, hurrying over to some bushes. I call Amanda. "Hello?" She asks. "Hey Amanda, its Serena. Hows Atticus?" I ask. "Fine. I just put him to bed." She says. A car pulls past me and honks. "What was that?" She asks. "Um....the tv?" I say, unsure. "Im in your room now....you snuck out didnt you?" she asks. I sigh, "Yes." I say. She sighs, "Where are you?! Who are you with? W-" I interupt her. "Camille, Isabella, Kathleen, and Carmela." I say then add, "And were at the drive in." I say. She sighs. "Hey?!" I look and see Camille running over to me. "Who are you on the phone with?" She asks. "Your mom." I say. Her eyes widen and she snatches the phone from me. She starts arguing with Amanda on the phone. She hangs up and looks at me, "Why did you call my mom?!?!" She yells, making me flinch. "I was checking on Atticus." I say softly, with tears in my eyes. I snatch my phone from her and run off crying. "Serena wait!" She yells, chasing me. I run into Isabella. "Serena?! Whats wrong?!" ,She asks. "Serena Im sorry!" Camille yells, running up to us. "Im sorry." She says, again. "For what?" Isabella asks. "I forgot she dont like being yelled at." Camille says. "Why'd you yell at her?!" Isabella yells. "She called my mom! I thought we were going to geg in trouble!" Camille says. "STOP!!" I yell. They stop and stare at me. "The movie is starting." i say climbing inn the truck. Just then the movie starts. "So what movie is this?" I ask. "Magic Mike." Kathleen says. I stare at her wideyed, "My mate is gonna kill me." I joke. "Who's your mate?" Carmela asks. "Salem, one of Isabella's older twin brothers." I say. "Twins?!" Kathleen and Carmela yell together. I nod.

After the movie...

"Come on!" Isabella says. We all climb in the car and start driving. "So what exactly happened?" Carmela asks, motioning to my sling. I sigh and tell them everythjng.