1.0

Harry's Pov
8 years later

Niall and Harry are 26.
Brayden is 10.
Kyson is 8.
Bradley and Reign are 3.

"Niall come on. The kids aren't home. We have a few hours of us time. Let's go crazy." I said pulling Niall into my arms. Niall wiggled out of my grasp and stood up.
"Ok daddy." Niall giggled happily. I picked him up and threw him over my shoulder. I walked with him upstairs and let him fall onto the bed.
"You know that baby we've been talking about?" I said pulling off my shirt.

Niall nodded and took off his shirt as well.
"Well, let's start baby making."

...........

"Hazza!" Niall yelled from upstairs in Kyson's room.
"Yeah!" I hollered back carrying Reign upstairs to go potty. Bradley was toddling behind me slowly.
"I need you to come in here." Niall said once I had made it upstairs. I put Reign down and he walked into the bathroom slowly. I walked into Kyson's room and looked over at our son who was playing on his iPad.

"Kyson show baba." Niall said standing next to me. I gave Niall a curious look when Kyson proceeded to pull his pants down. I'm just glad my kids don't have small penis' Niall would kill me if he knew I was proud of our sons dick sizes.
"Look baba." Kyson said pointing to a fairly large bump on his inner thigh. I took a closer look and helped him hold his underwear up so I wouldn't see anything "special" in his words.

"I'll call the doctor." I said helping Kyson pull his pants up. Kyson went back on his bed and I pulled out my phone while Niall looked over at me nervously.
"What if it's cancer?" Niall asked when we had walked out of his room.
"Babe I highly doubt it's cancer. It's probably just a cyst." I said slowly. I honestly thought it was a cyst. It wasn't like a lump looking thing it looked more like a bump.

When I got off the phone I heard Brayden screaming. I walked into his room and he was yelling at Niall.
"Brayden." I said sternly. He calmed down and sat on his bed.
"He ruined my shirt and he told me to watch Kyson and I said no and I'm sorry baba." Brayden said slowly. I nodded and pulled him into a hug.

"Go sit in time out babe." I said. Brayden has some anger management issues where Niall is concerned. He didn't start this until when he turned 10 but it's annoying. He's a good kid but whenever Niall says something he doesn't like he flips. He's starting to get calmer but it's still insane.

"Baba! All done!" Bradley said proudly. I bent down and looked at him as he walked to me.
"Did you wipe and flush?" I asked standing up and walking to the bathroom.
"I flushed. Only went pee pee so I didn't have to wipe." Bradley stated proudly. I nodded and walked to the twins room where Reign was playing.
"Hi baba!" He said. I smiled at him and sat down next to him.

"Play trucks with us baba!" Bradley said handing me a truck. Reign nodded excitedly and pulled over their race track. We put our trucks on and waited for them to start. Bradley won and Reign fell asleep in my lap after the third race. It was close to their nap time. I picked up both boys and laid them down into their designated beds before closing their door and grabbing Brayden.
"Tell mama why you yelled at him." I said carrying him out to Niall.

"I feel like you don't pay attention to me anymore mama. It used to be just me and ky and baba and you and it was great but now with Reign and Bradley I feel left out. You never play with me anymore mama." Brayden said. I was shocked. Usually he just says sorry and leaves it at that but this time he actually said something meaningful.
"I'm sorry baby. You know I love you. How about after footie on Saturday's we can go out just you and I." Niall said holding his arms out for Brayden.
"I'd like that mama." Brayden said cuddling into his arms. 

Kyson came downstairs and held his arms out for me. I picked him up and he cuddled into my neck.
"Baba my bump itches." He mumbled. I nodded and looked at Niall.
"When is his appointment again?" I asked already forgot it.
"At 4. He has another hour." Niall said standing up with Brayden in his arms.
"Do you boys want some tea?" Niall asked walking over to our kitchen and pulling out the iced tea he had made earlier. Brayden nodded happily and I nodded too. Kyson nodded and sat down on the counter next to Brayden.

Niall poured us each a glass and sat at the table with me.
"Did you take the test?" I asked Niall. Niall shook his head no.
"I'm going to take it after I finish this. I'm hoping I am." Niall said groaning when his phone rang.
"Hey coach. Yeah I know we have practice tomorrow. Yeah Harry and I will be there. Ok. Yeah thanks. Bye." Niall said. I smirked at him.
"Gosh we forget practice one time." Niall said rolling his eyes. I smiled and looked over at the boys.

"Boys you want to go to footie with us tomorrow?" I asked. Brayden nodded excitedly and Kyson nodded too smiling. Niall gave me a look and I brushed it off.
"Let them go. Please." I said giving him my best puppy dog eyes. Niall nodded and gave me another look when I practically crawled across the table to kiss him.
"I love you babe."
"I love you too daddy." Niall whispered back kissing me again.
"Mama why did you call baba daddy?"