Chapter 22.

A/N:

WHO HAVE SEEN THE MIDNIGHT MEMORIES MUSIC VIDEO?? HARRY IS AGHHHHHHHHHH! HAHAHAH <3

ALSO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY! I LOVE YOU. XXXX

Anyways, thank you! Enjoy this chapter. Sorry if it was short. Hehe. :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SELENA'S POV:

It was now dark and I’m still walking around the streets. I’m still sobbing hard from my cry earlier. Ever since he became the quarter back, he act like a douche and now it makes sense. Maybe I still love Chase but I was sure I am not in love with him anymore.

I was now walking in this dark alley when someone grab my arm and dragged me in the corner.

Vampires.

I met 3 pairs of red eyes and when the light reflects on them, they all had mark of an X Trail in their arms.

Shoot.

I’m in trouble.

One was holding a silver stake just like the other one who stabbed me while the two was holding a metal rod in their hands. All of them are smirking at me.

“Sweetheart, you’ve killed too much of your kind,” The one holding a stake said, “So we think it’s time for payback.”

“Who are you? What do you want from me?” I stumbled at my feet. I know they’re going to kill me and I was too weak to fight now. Not with my broken heart but I will fight back, I don’t care where it leads me but I had to fight.

“Let’s just say we’re friends to the vampires you’ve killed before,” The other man said with the brow hair.

And with that, they attacked me and I had to fight. I block the two of them as I throw the other one on the wall but when I was about to snap the neck of the other one, I was stabbed again with the silver stake as I collided with the ground.

Slowly, I had the urge to stand up but they hit me with the metal rod several time making me fully collapsed on the ground. I touched my nose and it was bleeding hard and when I cough, there’s blood all over the place.

My eyes are starting to close slowly as my thoughts were reaching the only person I really need although I know our agreement was somehow over.

Harry, I need you.

~:~

“You’re going to be alright, baby.” A familiar voice echoed in my ears as my eyes were still shut. “I know you’re going to survive.”

I opened my eyes weakly, “Mu.. Mum?”

She smiled at relief, “Thank goodness you’re awake. Hi sweetheart, how are you feeling?”

“I feel like I’m going to die,” I weakly answered her. Honestly, that was I’m feeling. The pain in my heart was too much and my body was the weakest of the weak. I can’t move my body, even my hands, I feel like it’s going to fall off anytime soon. I was hurting and can I say that I just want to die right now.

“No, don’t say that Sel,” My mum rubs my arm and hold my hand, “You’re going to be alright.”

No, maybe I won’t. Not this time.

“How did you find me?” I whisper trying to change the subject. I was now confined at the hospital.

“Zayn and Perrie found you lying on the ground. They were on a date or something when they smell a presence of a vampire and that’s when they found you on the ground while the 3 vampires hit you.” She closed her eyes and a tear fell on her.

I tried to reach her cheek but I can’t, I don’t have enough strength physically and mentally.

Yeah, I’m physically and mentally damaged.

She wiped it away herself, “Just rest dear, Grace told me that you found your mate and his name was Harry. You’ll be fine once he’s here.” She said.

My eyes widened, “What?”

“I’m going to call him and tell what happened to you.” She said getting my phone beside me.

“No!” I said, reaching out for my phone and I don’t know how I grab it but I did, “Mum, please don’t. Harry’s in Paris right now with his-”

“With his girlfriend, I know, Grace told me also but-”

“But no, mum.” I pleaded, a tear fell in my eye, “Today’s their anniversary and I don’t want to ruin that. Please mum, Harry already hates me and he would hate me more because I ruined their anniversary so just, no mum.”

“But Selena, you need him.” Mum’s voice was starting to get loud, I know I’m stubborn but I’ve cause too much damage to Harry and I don’t want to ruin their moment. It’s their 3rd anniversary and I know how much this means to the both of them, especially Harry. I’m not going to ruin it for them with my messed up reason.

“And I’ve rejected him!” I blurted out.

“What?” Mum’s face was in horror.

“Not really rejection but I kind of yelled at him that I don’t need him and I pushed him away.” I closed my eyes and this time, I’m crying again.

“Shh,” Mum rubs my arm for comfort, “You didn’t reject him, and you’ve just had a misunderstanding.”

 “I don’t care, mum,” I murmured, “Just don’t call him. I’m going to sleeping.”

As I cry, my eyes began to become heavy and my thoughts are now drifting in to sleep.