Chapter 11.

A/N:

Hiiii :) here's chapter 11. Hope you guys like it! :)

Comment and vote. <3

Love you all! :)

Sorry if this was a bit of a filler chapter. :3 :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SELENA'S POV:

Ring. Ring. Ring.

Opening my eyes, I remembered what happened last night. Somehow, I felt alive. I was happy that Harry was doing fine now. But I can’t forget what can Harry made me feel. I never realize the feeling that your mate could give you could be that good.

I can’t help but bit my cheek from the inside to avoid the blush creeping into my skin again.

Brushing the thoughts off, I got up and went to the bathroom. I checked myself in the mirror and I froze.

Holy shit!

Harry left a mark on my neck. It was a deep mark. Well of course Selena, his bite will, you dumb ass! It looks like a hickey except it wasn’t from a kiss but still, it’s a hickey! A freaking love bite! Wait, not love, just bite! Ugh.

Oh my gosh.

Chase is going to kill me if he saw this. Shoot. What the hell should I do? Panicking, I went to Grace who was groggily drinking blood.

“Grace!” I cried, when she looked at me, I think she immediately saw the mark on my neck because she spits out the blood she was drinking.

“Oh my gosh!” Grace exclaims, “Did.. Did Harry give that to you?”

I hesitated for a minute if I should tell Grace but I don’t know what to do so I said it anyway, “Yeah.”

One. Two. Three.

“Oh my gosh!” She freaked out. Making small jumps, Grace made her way towards me, “Omg, what happened? Did you guys-”

“No!” I cut her off, “It’s not what it looks like, okay? Yesterday, I told you I was going to Harry to see how he is doing.”

“Exactly.” She beamed in, “That’s why I assume that Harry gave it to you.”

Rolling my eyes, “So Harry wasn’t fine that night. He’s weak but I can’t bear to see him like that. It affects too, you know. So I told him to feed on me.”

“What?” She breathed out, “You did that?”

“Yeah.” I said, “Harry’s in the worst state and I think it’s the only way since he’s not so good at taking care of himself.”