Chapter 19.

A/N: 

Heyyyy! I'm really sorry for the long wait. School is ugh! XD

Anyways, I'm really happy about your comments. Haha. I really hate cliffhangers too so I know how you feel but might as well do one. Haha. Don't hate please. :D

Thank you everyone! xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was about to ask what he means when he crashed his lips on mine.

I could feel electricity ignite in my body and this unfamiliar feeling was building up in my chest. This was more than the sparks they described in books, it was like a bomb that exploded inside me. This was more than anything I felt before.

My heart was beating so fast. I don't know why but I found myself closing my eyes and kissing him back.

Harry's lips were so soft like marshmallow and he tastes like strawberry making me crave more.

His other hand travels from my waist to the back of my neck. He tilted my head a little bit and kissed me deeper.

With the music playing, I feel like we're on only ones here and at this moment, Harry was all that matters. Suddenly, I forget about everything and focused on what is happening.

He bit my lower lip and I opened mouth to let him gain access. A moaned escaped in my lips as I entangled my hands through his curls. Our mouths keep fighting in dominance and I could feel our teeth clashed.

~:~

GRACE'S POV:

After Niall and I danced we made our way to the table. Soon after, we were followed by Liam and Danielle and Zayn and Perrie. They finished dancing too and it seems like Louis and Eleanor are gone off somewhere else.

"Aww, look guys," I said pointing out to Selena and Harry who're still swaying to the slow music as their body was pressed against each other, "They are so cute."

"I hope they'll realize soon it soon," Liam added.

"They are just so perf!" Danielle exclaims

As we are closely watching at them, we noticed Harry was feeding on her. After a few moments, he began to kiss her neck until it reaches the corner of her lips.

"Was that part of an act?" Niall ask as we narrowed our eyes on what was about to happen.

Then, Harry crushed his lips on Selena.

"Oh this was definitely not part of the act." I said, smirking.

This time I am sure, they are definitely falling.

~:~

HARRY'S POV:

I couldn't take it anymore. The way she let me feed on her make want her more. I don't know if it was because she looked stunning as hell or my guts were actually stronger.

After I feed on her, I kissed the spot of her neck but I had the urge to kiss her neck. She let out a gasped as I nibble her earlobe. I continue kissing her up to her cheeks and at the corner of her lips.

She looks startled as I look into her eyes. Our faces was so close and I want to kiss her right here, right now. I can't help it because our attraction was too strong especially if we're this close to each other.

"Ugh, screw this." I said before crashing my lips to hers. She was all that matters to me in this moment. This feels so wrong yet so right.

I don't like Selena, not in a romantic way but I can't help myself but kiss her in this moment. As soon as our lips touched, it was like fireworks in the night sky. The way our lips move together was perfect.

I held the back of her neck so I could kiss her deeper while she entangled her fingers on my curls.

After a few moment, we slowly pulled away gasping for air, I rested my forehead on hers as I look her in the eyes. She has a shock expression on her face.

"Wha.. Why?" She stammers. I think she was lost at words and so am I.

"I'm sorry," I whisper, "I shouldn't have done that. I.. I just need to go somewhere."

She nodded a little so I walk away leaving her on the center. I know I'm a jerk for leaving her like that but I can't seem to face her after that kiss.

I made my way outside for some fresh air. I needed it.

What is the problem with me? Why did I just kiss Selena? Now she might think I'm breaking our agreement. No, I'm not falling for Selena. Or at least that's what I think. No, no, I love Elle. I know it.

I just sit here under a tree. Maybe the fresh air will help me think through this.

~:~

SELENA'S POV:

What the hell just happened? I stand here watching Harry walks away leaving me here alone. I made my way to the table while I was greeted by shocked faces from.my friends.

"What just happened?" Grace exclaims.

"I really don't know," I said, "I think I need some air."

And I walk outside and grab some fresh air and spotted Harry there sitting under a tree. Maybe I'll talk to him.

I made my way over him and as his green eyes met mine. He sighed.

"Can I?" I ask pointing a spot next to him.

He moved a little and nodded.

"Sel," He breathes out, "I'm so sorry I kissed you back there then left you alone. I know I'm a jerk for doing that to you but I don't know what took over me. I guess I was caught up in the moment."

I smiled at him.

"What?" He asks in confusion.

"You're blabbering." I chuckled, "It's fine Harry, I guess it was my fault too since, you know, I kissed back."

He gave me a cheeky smile, "Can we just forget what happened so we won't be awkward?"

"Sure." I said, "Let's just hope Elle and Chase wouldn't know."

"Yeah, but hey, we're still fighting for them right?" He asks.

"Yep." I said although there's a thought in the back of my mind that saying I'm just fighting for nothing.

“Come on,” He stands up and offers his hand to me, “Let’s get inside.”

I grab his hand and he entwined our fingers together. Right, we’re still portraying the fake couple thing so I just let us hands hold together.

Once we went inside, there are still couples dancing and all that. We just decided to remain and our table and eat the deserts because it’s too good.

It was now 11pm and Harry just parked in our driveway. He walks out of the car first to open the door for me.

He smirks at me and I rolled my eyes at him but I can’t help but smile at him being a pure gentleman the whole night.

“Sel,” He said, “Thanks for helping me tonight. I really appreciate it.” He kisses my cheek.

“No problem, Haz. We’ll always be there for each other right?” I winked at him.

He smirks, “Always.”

“Bye, Harry.” I chuckles, “Good night.”

“Night, Sel.” He waved off until he disappears on the driveway.

But before I went inside the door, I look up at the stars and sighed. Harry, what have you done to me?