Chapter 15.

A/N:

Heyyyyyyy :D

THANK YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH FOR SUCH AMAZING COMMENTS! <3

It really made me happy how everyone of you wanted Harlena so badly. Don't worry, ME TOO! And IN REAL LIFE. Hahaha if you know what I mean. :))))

Anyways, here's Chapter 15 and hope you like it! :*

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT ;)

AND VOTE VOTE VOTE.

Haha. Thank you guys! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SELENA'S POV:

“What?” I asked, shocked expression was on my face.

“Yeah, our coach said I’ll be doing the kissing in the Kissing Booth.” Chase explained. “Since you know, I’m the quarterback.”

I narrowed my eyes at him. It’s like it’s upside down. At first, Chase thought I was the one in the kissing booth but it turns out to be him.

“I don’t like this.” I cross my arms over my chest,

“Come on, babe. I’m doing this for charity.” He held my hands.

“But still, girls are going to kiss you!” I blurted out, “And I don’t like that idea.”

He smiled at me, “Aw, you’re jealous.”

“Of course, I am.” I said. Chase was acting like it’s not a big deal. Maybe he’s right, I’m just over reacting. “I’m leaving.”

Chase held my arm, “Wait, where are you going?”

“Somewhere. I don’t know but I’m not sticking around to see my boyfriend kissing other chicks. Now, bye.”

He turned me around and smirks at me, “I love you. Okay? You’re the only one.”

He then pecks me on the lips.

I gave him a small smile.

I decided to wander around. It’s been 45 minutes and I think the Kissing Booth was starting so I avoided going there but I spotted Harry walking there so I just joined him.

“Hey,” I said casually.

“Err.. Hi.” He said, looking down, his eyes never met mine.

“Is something wrong?” I ask, he looks like something was bothering him. I remember when he glared at his phone earlier this morning.

“Nothing.” He said quietly.

We stopped at tracks, I look at the Kissing Booth and my jaw dropped. Elle was also working on the Kissing Booth. Maybe that’s why Harry’s worn out.