Chapter 6; But He's All Alone..

Extremely emotional, apologizing in advance, hope you enjoy and please Vote it could mean a lot to.me. Sorry for any spelling mistakes, still trying to figure out how to turn off this stupid auto correct lol.

_________________________

Chapter 6; But He's All Alone..

After eating so much he felt like he was going to pop,  Louis made his way back up to Harrys room figuring he needed to get changed.

"Wait!" He heard Harry speak as he was just about to take off his trousers.

"Jesus, Harry you scared the living daylight out of me." Louis looked over at the boy who had his hands over his eyes.

"Are you decent? Is it safe to look?" Harry pulled his hand away. Seeing Louis stood by his bed, hands by his side, smiling. "Pheeew, well i just wanted to ask if you were ready to go."

"Yeah, I just need to get changed, you know, like I was going to do before you appeared out of nowhere." Louis laughed.

"Well, Ill just go so.. yeah." And he was gone. Louis was free to get changed on his own. With out any sneaky eyes watching him.

-

"Next right." Harry had been direction Louis toward the house he was visiting next.

"So let me get this right. He's Irish. He gave you a second chance to be his friend. He was there through the whole experience in the hospital. And you've  never actually been to his house. He told you when you were in the hospital and you remembered all this time?"

"Yes. Why do out find it so fascinating that he's Irish anyway?" Harry asked as he had answer that question many times.

"I've just never met any Irish people before. Its interesting."

"Okaa- LeftLeftLeft.."

"Woooah."

The street was filled with different coloured, small, houses.

"Number 177." Harry told Louis, they both watched the houses as hey passed them. Trying to spot the little house.

Soon enough they did and both Harry and Louis' nerves were back.

"Okay." Harry stood next to Louis just outside the small house. "We really should have thought of what you are going to say before we came here. Why do we keep doing this?"

"I don't know. But that really would have been helpful."

Just as Louis was about to knock on the white door, to his sunrise,  it flew open. A confused blonde haired, blue eyed, boy stood front of them.

"Niall." Louis heard Harry whisper.

"Umm.. Im sorry.. Who are you?" The thick Irish accent spoke.

"I uhh- Im Harrys friend." Niall was confused.

"Harry didn't have any friends. I was his only one." Niall spoke feeling part of him missing, missing the part of him which was his best friend. "And Harrys dead. Im sorry if you didn't know that, but i have to go." Niall walked past Louis closing his door behind him.

"Wait. Your Niall right?" Niall froze.

"How'd you know?" He asked turning back around.

"I told you didn't I? Im Harrys friend and a friend of Harrys is a friend of mine."

Niall was defiantly confused now. But he also felt kind on angry. In his eyes Harry was gone. Dead. Never coming back. Yet this boy was stood front of him, talking about his befriend like he was still here. Like he was still alive.