Chapter 4; This Is Not The Only Journey.

"You didn't." Harry asked.

"Oh, But I did." Louis played along. "You see, when you have a wild mind like mine. It have no choice but to do as it tells you. So yes. I did infact fall out a tree, on purpose." Louis giggle.

Wait. He giggled? since when?

-

Louis was driving the car (seeing as Harry couldn't) whilst telling Harry about his child hood memories.

'Back in the old days' as Louis had described to him.

"After that, I was no longer aloud in the woods." He laughed.

"Well I dont blame your parents. If I ever had a child and he fell out a tree on purpose they wouldn't touch a tree for the rest of their life." Harry laughed.

"So how about you? Anything you would like to share?" Louis took his eyes off the road for a minute looking over at the boy who had his gaze staring out the window a smile playing on his bright pink lips.

"The day I read a book in the cancer ward." The smile didn't disappear as he shared the story to the boy in the driving seat. "A little girl. Darcy, her name was. A small little girl, age of 4, dark brown hair. Bright blue eyes. Bone Marrow cancer. It was the day i was reading Sleeping Beauty. She was the only one that never asked a question to interrupt the story. She sat there, on the floor, just like everyone else, in her blue and white hospital gown, just waiting for the story to have its happy ending. Once it did, and the nurses had sent the kids back to their hospital beds, Darcy stayed behind. It turned out she did have a question...

"Im going to sleep like her arnt I?" The big blue eyes shone up at me.

"But Im not going to wake up am I?" I didn't know what to say. I was speechless. She may have been at a small age, but ahead knew what was coming. Yet, she wast scared.

"When I wake up from my deep sleep, I know Mummy and Daddy will be waiting for me. I will open my eyes and Ill be in Heaven. With the Angels. Just like Jack." I didn't know who Jack was until I asked her doctor an hours later. I found out Jack was her older brother. He died  when she was nearly 3 years old. But what stuck me was the last thing she said.

"I know you'll be there too. Jack told me. He also said, your going to have somebody with you when you see me up there. He says you going to bring someone to meet me. He says that they are going to mean a lot to you. But he knows You'll look after that person. Jack knows a lot Harry. He knows a lot about a lot of people." She smiled up at me.

"Good night Harry." She whispered before walking into her hospital room."

"That's really sweet Harry, but what made you remember that story out of all the rest?" Louis asked.

"I didn't even tell her my name." Harry smiled.

-

After a long six hour drive they had finally reached Harrys home town. Cheshier.

Harry looked out the window. Watching all thwarting children. in the playground as they passed. Watching the dogs bark in the find as the passed. Watching his mother in the garden as they parked up out side.

"So that's your mum?" Louis asked.

"Y-Yeah." Harry answered. It had been too long since he'd seen his mum and to see what she's like with Harry actually being there hurt him. It hurt him that he couldn't be there to make her smile. It hurt hum that he took her for granted when she was right beside him.

"Right. So are you sure your ready yeah?" Said Louis.

"Your the one going to be saying it. But yes. Im ready." Louis and Harry undone their seatbelts and climbed out the car.