Chapter 1; Away From The World.

Louis had had enough. Enough of the fame. Enough of he unexpected visits from people all over the news. Enough of his parents.

Louis, had had enough of everything.

The steps out side of the big house were slippery as Louis made his way out in to the world. His cold hands shoved into his coat pockets. The hood of his jacket up covering his feather like hair from the heavy rain.

Louis' brain was in a world of its own. Thinking about ways to escape. Escape this crule, crule world. Escape the world which he knew he didn't belong.

The rain wouldnt stop pouring from the misrible sky. The onky sorce of light was the full moon up above. Everywhere was silent, apart from the pitter patter of Louis' wet shoes hitting the silkey pavement.

He wasnt sure of where he was going exactly, he just knew he had to keep walking, get as far away as he could, for aslong as he could. He knew he didnt have long, maybe a night if he was lucky, before his dad would start phoning him and worrying. His phone would be goung off every 2 minutes with his dads ringtone. His face would be all over the news with head lines like: Music sensation, Mark Tomlinson's son gone missing.

Or, Louis Tomlinson, gone missing, and left his dad, Mark Tomlinson- music sensation, and his step-mum, Lisa Tomlinson- model, worried sick.

Louis was sick and tired of his dad and step-mum. He just wanted to be able to do something with out someone comparing him to them.

"Oh, you must go into the music industry like your father. That voice of yours will be good enough."

"Oh haven't Lisa taught you to show off your figure well young man. Your looking very nice."

The voices just wouldn't stop. It was like tey wanted this to happen. It was as if they wanted him to get lost. Get lost in his own luttle world and never be able to find his way out of it. Be stuck for the rest of his life.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Mean while, Harry had been walkin the streets of Doncaster for nearly 3 days. He hadnt been able to rest. His body was miles away, 6 ft underground. But it turned out his soul had something else in mind than resting. He was on a mission that he didn't know how to start, never mind end.

Just get the boy safe.

What boy?

Make sure he doesn't do what you did.

What did I do?

Take him home with out getting caught.

What home?

Just like Louis, Harry heard voices. Just different types. Harrys were imaginary.

Louis were real. As much as he didnt want them to be, the way people compared him to his step-mum and his father, were real.

Harry came to a stop as soon as he heard the first voice in miles. That voice was followed by many others.

Shouts.

Screems.

Cheers.

Clinks of glasses.

Clicks of heels.

The noise of crying.

Thats what stopped him.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

The bar seems like a good place to stop. Louis' mind had told him when he found out he was in town.

Beside the little pub was a small ally way. He could see two silhouettes in the very little light there was down there. The first silhouette pulled something out of his pocket and passed it to the second. He then did the same. They did a nod of the head towards each other before the first made his was up the ally towards Louis.