Chapter 3; Maybe He Just Wanted To Say It.

Louis was back, looking out the window trying his best to ignore the boy sat on the stool in front of hw piano.

"Just ignore me." Harry had told him.

"Pretend im not here." He said.

But how is Louis supposed to pretend that a see through boy, isn't sat in his special place. The one place hat nobody goes to apart from him self? Its impossible.

Louis looked around finding the mop of brown curls with his head down playing with his finger which were in his lap. His beautiful green eyes out of sight. The bright pink lips hidden away behind the curls.

Louis watched Harrys head shot up as he coughed awkwardly.

-

Harrys eyes met Louis' ocean like ones. He admired Louis' face. The was his thin lips curved in to a shy smile. The colour in his eyes shining, just not as much as Harry knows they could. His back pressed against the wall, with his legs led across the the window ledge. His head, which was previously facing thwarting window, now facing him.

-

"I uh-" Louis stumbled trying to find the right words to ask Harry why he really is here. "The voices' they said that you were coming-but-but they never told me why. i just wanted to know if they- if they ever told you?"

"I just got told as much as you. That I have to help you- I guess- to take your mind of things like your father. So you don't end up like me." Harry shrugged.

Louis tilted his head to the side bot sure what he next by 'like me'. Harry caught on soon enough and decided to tell Louis what he ment by it.

"I took life for granted." Harrye spoke. "I used to send people through hell and back just to get my own way. I was spoilt by my parents so I thought of they gave me my own way, why couldn't I get that with everyone else. Nobody liked me and now I understand why. I was a right ass." Harry laughed bitterly as he shook his head.

"So-uh- how did you end up- you know- dead?" Louis asked.

"Leukemia. This is what it does to you it gets you fighting then just kills you off." Harry thought for a second before continuing. "When I found out I had cancer to say I was scared was an understatement. I blamed my mum for giving birth to a child with cancer. I blamed the kids at school saying that if they hadn't gone near me I wouldn't be on the hospital all the time. I blamed anyone i could really. But then I saw the doctors- how they cared for people- for me, even though they didn't know who I was. That even though i was a spoilt selfish brat, everyone had the right to be treated in the same was. I realised that it was nobody fault. These things just happen... I knew I didnt have long left so I thought I'd do good with the time I had. I donated all the money I could to the children's cancer ward. I read books to them whenever I had the energy to get out of bed. Then I revised that I had less time to say thank you to the people that really ment alot to me. It turned out I had less time than I thought I did. I didn't have time to say a proper good to the ones I loved the most . I never even said I Love You to them." If harry could cry that's what he'd be doing right now. he'd be crying and telling himself what a horrible person he was. He looked back down at his hands not wanting to look at the boy in he window ledge.

Louis had tears in his eyes. was he really like that? But he seemed so nice.

Louis straightened his back as an idea poped into his head.

"Do you still want to say that to them?" Louis asked.

Harry looked up at him hurt and confusion shining through his now dull green eyes.

"What?" Harry asked.

"Your family. Do you still want to say that stuff to them?" Louis had spun around now. His legs swinging and his back pressed against the window.