Swagger Chapter Three Part 10

Jus to let you guys know that this is the last part to this chapter and the nex time i upload it will be chapter 4 the FINALE!

so enjoy bcuz its coming to an end! thank to all my fans for rreading and commenting! =)

Tashell's P.O.V

I lay on Tremaine's chest and kissed his tattoo. We had just encountered a round of the bombest sex ever I could still feel my legs tingling.

"Damn I'm tired" he mumbled. I chuckled he should have been hell I didn't mean to sound like I had a ego or something but I had just put it on his ass.

"You should be"

"Yeah you did work me in" he held me tighter and looked down at me.

"I love you so much that I can't even place that shit into words. I wonder how the hell I ever ditched you. You're like a diamond in the ruff babe. It ain't often you find your equal especially when you live in the world I do but shit you complete me"

"I do?" I asked him titling my head. He shook his head.

"You do" I blushed.

"Thank you I guess" I didn't know what to say

"Thank you?" he asked me

I hissed my teeth "Gosh could you not have let me live in the compliment. I love you too Tremaine" I rolled my eyes.

"Better shit" I huffed when his cell phone went off. "Don't get it" I begged of him. We had just hit the bed after going to an after party. The only sleep I had gotten was the nap I took in the car. And that shit wasn't even comfortable.

He looked at the phone and I looked at him. He reached for it but I pulled back his arm. "Can we just enjoy the little time we do have without them calling you" I rolled my eyes. Every single minute someone was calling him to do something. And I didn't like it one bit it was like they depended on Tremaine to run shit for everything. I mean I know he's the celebrity but I think that is why you hire people to do your shit for you not to sound arrogant. And to top off these damn jock hogging hoes who loved to soak up the VIP spotlight kept calling him so they could get in the party he was throwing celebrating his nominations.

"I'm sorry "He kissed me and I shook my head "Now where we" Not even a moment after we locked lips his damn phone went off again. He looked at me and instantly grabbed it. I rolled off the bed and dragged the sheet. I know I was being a little bitch about things but my God it was like I didn't even exist. It had only been a few days since I've been in this thing I don't even know what to call it and already I was getting pissed off about the whole thing. Tremaine covered the phone piece.

"Tashell" I ignored him walking to the bathroom because I knew it just had to do with something about my damn appearance. If they weren't already getting on my fucking nerves with this shit. I took a hot shower and then came out. I could hear him he was still on the phone. I wiped the fog off the mirror and stared at myself. What I saw in myself and what they saw in me was two complete different things. I didn't like makeup but they saw the need to pack it on my damn face. Harper even went as far as hiring an image consultant for me. I told myself I was going to stick out for Tremaine but hell I was cracking man. I got dressed and pushed him off the bed and called room service for another set of sheets. After they did the bed I went off to sleep fuck tomorrow morning. I didn't give a damn I wasn't going nowhere in that damn tight shit they wanted me to wear.

"No for the last time I don't want that" I pushed the dress from before me.

"Okay how about this" I looked at Ronnie he was my image consultant/stylist. He was getting on my damn nerves. I looked at the dress he held in his hands it was a black Dolce and Gabanna dress.