Swagger Chapter Three Part 5

'Ms.Brooks (Monte)

There was no need to trip it was just a concert I mean I saw Tremaine so many times that this should have been nothing to me but it was you know. Doris had forced me to speak to him though there was truth in her voice Tremaine wasn't exactly the most reasonable person to deal with you know.

"Oh I'm bout to see my man girl" Wesley shook her booty I laughed at her as people pushed us back and forth. I looked around at all the screaming girls bitches weren't even inside the concert but yet still they were screaming. Time passed and the doors open and shit we were bum rushed in.

"Front row" Wesley smiled sitting down I just took my seat from across her. Soon the lights faded and the show began. I sat there damn near losing my hearing because of the ruckus behind me. Wesley and I had to stand up because some fast ass girl was throwing her shit on stage for Bow WOW her dumbass. Tremaine was closing the show shit he should have been first on so I could get over Wesley's initial hype.

I sat back down in my seat when it was his time to get on stage. I watched him as he performed just sitting there with my arms crossed if there was one thing about him it was that his talent was undeniable the boy had voice and sung with so much passion.

I just chuckled when he poured a bottle of water all over himself same cocky nigga. He damn near made a girl faint when he grabbed her hand and rubbed it on his stomach. The song cut and he wiped his stomach off.

"Okay were going to slow it up a bit who wants to join me on stage?" tell me why did he say that all those girls damn near skated past the security guards trying to get at him.

He looked at me and pointed at me I looked at him and shook my head no.

"Girl you better go" Wesley cajoled me

"No you go"

She looked at me "There is one problem he picked you"

"Come on ma" he told me out of everyone else he had to pick me why? People were screaming at me to go so I just got up and two big hulk looking security guards placed me on stage.

I looked at Tremaine he took me by my hand and sat me down in a fold out chair. He got down on one knee.

"Chill" he told me I looked down at the crowd as he grabbed for my hand. His fans were screaming "I told ya'll ima slow it up right?" he asked them they went into a ruckus.

He opened his mouth the girls started screaming when the beat came on to a song I have never heard before.

It's still ringing in my ear

You screamin' out of here

And I can see it like it just went down

You walking out of there

I still see 'em on your face baby

So many tears

And I remember feeling like im bout to explode

I gotta get out of here

The music cut and it was just all him singing to me now.

It's like my sun won't shine

It's like my ride don't roll

It's like the only one thing I love

Don't love me no more

It's like my right went wrong

It's like my ice gone warm

It's like the only one thing I love