Swagger Chapter Three Part 7

Im really sorry that it has taken me over a month to upload the next part to this chapter...jus to let you know this chapter is comming to an end and i dont know if ill continue ill let you know...buh i can always send other parts to u personally...anyways read and enjoy ...im stop rambling now.....ENJOY =)!

Tremaine Neverson's POV

I watched Taryn as she attempted to please me. I pushed her hands away from my dick. I wasn't up to it.

"What's your damn problem?" she asked me. I just hadn't been into her lately I so desperately wanted to call it quits with her but just couldn't. I had broken one heart once before I couldn't do that to her. Because in truth she took my bullshit no matter how many times I had fucked her over she was a true G and I had to give her credit. I just don't know Tashell's rejection had hurt more than it should have. I didn't know why I expected to her to come back to me just thought her love for me would be unconditional. Truth be told I don't even know why the hell I was chasing her. Wait I know why because I went on a soul searching mission and realize that Tashell was the one person I never gave a chance. I chased pussy instead of love and that's what got me with Taryn.

"I don't have a problem I'm not in the mood" I told her zipping back up my jeans.

"Since when" She got up off her knees and crossed her arms ready to give me some damn lecture. Sometimes she reminded me of my mother always got something to say don't get me wrong I love my mother God bless her soul but her mouth never ceased to shut up about something.

"Since now" I got up she blocked me.

"Is there something you not telling me Tremaine?" I didn't want to get into this right now not with her. They said never to piss off the woman you sleeping next to and I took a belief to that. After one incident of her slamming me in my chest in my sleep because she found out I slept with her girl I made it a mental note never to piss her off. For one she was crazy and too I hadn't master the art of controlling my temper yet God knows I didn't need a domestic case on my record.

"What's to tell?"

"Who is she?" she asked me not moving when I tried to move her.

"Who is who?"

"Don't play me nigga who the fuck is she? Does she suck your dick better than I do? Does she do you like I do?" I looked at her and laughed she always thought I was out with someone else when that wasn't even it. Yeah I had kissed Tashell but nothing else happened.

"Taryn I'm not in the mood"

"I didn't ask you if you was in the mood I asked you some simple fucking questions that needs to be answered"

I realized that anything I said would be used against me she always twisted my damn words. I sat back down and flipped on the T.V.

"Oh so you gone just ignore me like I'm not even standing here?" I ignored her I didn't need these accusation damn it. I stopped fucking around on her a long time ago. She didn't get the point that I changed.

"You now know Tremaine its cool I would think that you would have wised up after the last incident but I see you still on that hype. Don't worry I got something for your ass" she moved from before me I hissed my teeth it was just like her to always be running off the mouth. I heard a few things shuffle around. I turned around just in time for my head to get connected with a pair of pumps. What the fuck? I held the side of my head.

"You think you gone be fucking around on me? Nigga I told you that I'm in not gone be that forgiving!" She screamed lunging a few more my way. I got up it was one thing to verbally abuse me but another if you attacked me. She stopped when she ran out of shoes I looked at her my face tight jaw clenching.