Chapter 24

I haven't updated in ages, I am sooooo sorry readers! please forgive me!

I have just come back to this story as I took a break from it and then realised it has loads of reads, thankyou!!!

Hope this chapter is good, you decide! comment below, thankyou!

Onto the story now.....

Chapter 24...

Author pov..

Everyone on the tour bus had been asleep the whole night. They travelled to Madison Square Gardens last night, nearly 3 hours long and it had tired everyone out. The tour has been long so far, early mornings, long rehearsals, late nights and a lot of takeaways. It had caught up to them, luckily the long drive had given them all chance to grab a snooze. Emily had somehow fell asleep in Liam's bed but he seemed fine about it. He watched her whilst she slept and thought about how beautiful she was and how glad he was that he met her.

It was now about 7am. Louisa was awake and hyper as usual. That girl had an internal alarm clock and was wide awake at early hours unlike anyone else. The group couldn't believe how she was so hyper in a morning. Jade was still asleep as well as everyone else. Louisa liked waking up early so she could make everyone breakfast. She felt it was the least she could do especially since she found out she was Liam's sister. It came to quite a shock for Louisa, she was still getting to grips with the facts. Being up early and making breakfast gave her time to think alone.

Louis woke up at the sudden sound of pans crashing the floor. Louisa was lost in her thoughts and accidentally dropped the pans. Louis got out of his bed, rubbed his eyes and lazily walked to the kitchen to find plates indicated with names on the tables in the corner.

"what's all this Lou?" He asked looking around feeling quite appreciated

"I made you all guys breakfast like I usually do, yours Is here because I know you wake up early like me". Louisa handed him a plate with sausages, beans, bacon, egg and toast on it. He licked his lips and grabbed a set of cutlery. He sat down and tucked in. Louisa joined him eating the same thing but a smaller portion.

After they finished eating Louis instructed Louisa to go and meet in the kitchen. She nodded and walked away. Louis washed up then went to get dressed himself. They both met in the kitchen and came up with a plan of waking everyone up.

Their plan was simple but effective. Louis was to wake Jade, Eleanor and Niall up. Louisa was to wake everyone else up. The girl was going to use a duster to get Perrie and Zayn's attention while. Louis was going to use that or Eleanor. For the other people they were going to make loud noises, they were sure to leave this till last.

As soon as every person on the bus was awake and they had shared the glances and warnings. The people began to eat, Louisa admiring her work of art and Louis saying how amazing it was. Harry and Leigh as well as Emily and Niall enjoyed it as much as Louis did. Perrie, jade, Zayn, Liam and Eleanor said it was ok which caused Louisa to pout. They all laughed at her and said they were joking.

Their manager told them today was the last day in America so they had to spend time at a 'Meet and Greet' session. This is where they see all the fans and sign things for them. It was Jade and Louisa's first time at on of them. They were excited and surprisingly both of them were more hyper than usual. The younger girls enjoyed seeing 1D's fans as much as the actual band. This showed their love for them.

~~~A few hours passed~~~

Harry Pov~~

The meet and greet had finished. Me and Leigh were now walking around Madison square Gardens hand in hand. We were having a slow walk as usual before a concert. It calmed me down and I enjoyed having Leigh beside me.

We were talking quietly to one another when Paul my manager ran to us.

"Guys, you need to come backstage now, people are going to start coming in and they can not see you yet" He said

"Ok" I replied. We walked towards the backstage and into the make up and clothes rooms to get ready. Everyone was in there getting ready and it was manic. People busy doing different jobs. I wanted to mess around a bit so when the photographers wanted pictures I kept moving so the pictures were dodgy! Leigh was just sat on the sofa laughing, I couldn't control my laughter so I burst out just like everyone else seemed to. I walked over to Leigh and she sat on my lap giving me a kiss on the lips. She jumped off and walked over to the girls as us boys were getting called to go onto stage.

The music had started and we grabbed the microphones and began singing to the song 'Happily' [there you go em]

The first part was my lines, Leigh loved me singing, she said it was beautiful as well as me. I love my girl, she's the best. As soon as the songs we did ended, we all ran backstage and onto the bus. We were going to the Netherlands next. My favourite place! We had along ride to the airport then a plane an finally another long journey to the arena fir the concert next week. We get a couple days off to relax but we have to be with the band though, no going home yet!