Chapter 19

Chapter 19

--------------

Zayn Pov

------------

It had been over a week since the tour was canceled, me and Perrie had been gradually getting better. I've been to the doctors a few days ago and they said I could practice singing and my vocals but not to go to the shows. I wasn't very happy about the results. I was put to a weekend rest and to return to the tour on Tuesday! Yay!!

I went home and laid on the sofa and popped on a DVD. It was our very own 1D film-This is us! I liked me in the film! I looked amazayn! Haha, so did the others but I focused on myself! (not sounding selfish or anything!)

I fetched some popcorn and my phone and samsung tablet. I laid back on the couch ad pressed play. Perrie was out shopping for some decent food to eat. I think we were going to have a Chinese tonight with the rest of them. We all like Chinese food. Harry wanted to go to Nando's but I said no! His face was a picture! Hilarious in fact.

Anyway the film was on and I was enjoying watching it while eating popcorn and playing Guess Who on my tablet. I was beating the computer which was a miracle. I was rubbish at these games. I won and finally put my tablet on the floor. I whistled for my dog, He is a German Shepard and named Charlie. He is like a golden brown colour. Charlie is quite small but listens to commands well. He came running in with his chew toy. I pulled it out his mouth and he jumped up onto the sofa. I placed my toablet on the floor and gave him his toy. I paused the film and my phone rang. It was Perrie!

P: Hello Zayn

Z: Vat's happenin?

P: Stop that and are the band and girls coming round later

Z: Yeh! Make sure to get the Chinese for umm over 10 just incase!

P: I was anyway! Bye

Z: Vye!

P: Oh Zayn!

She out the phone down and so did I. I locked it, But just as I did another phone call came through. Oh man!!

It was Harry! What does he want now?

God knows what he needs!

Me: Ay up!

Hazza: nothing!

Me: What the hell! Why did you ring me then?

Hazza: For the fun of it

Me: You idiot!

Hazza: Yeh but you looooove me!

Me: Obviously...Not!

Hazza: Haha, Bye

he put the phone down on me! How rude, both Hazza and Perrie did! Meanies!

Louis Pov

------------

It had now been at least a week since the tour had a pause. I have been bored out of my brains, literally nothing to do.

I practiced my vocals and my dancing along to 'Saturday Night Fever'

*Flash Back*

"Saturday night

I like the way you move

Da da da da

Saturday Nighhhhht"

"Beautiful" Someone exclaimed, A male voice.

I turned round to see my old friend from secondary school. Daniel! We were best mates and jokers when we were younger. We loved to trick the other boys and some of the girls. They would squeal at the sight of things that weren't for them! Funny times!

*End Of Flashback*

As well as doing vocals I visited my family and friends. We had a laugh, and then I did go to a resturant with Daniel in fact. A one up the street which just opened. Nice take away food and indoor food. (eat inside)

Nothing much, completely nothing I did in that week. Anyway whatever I did was just for a fill in and a bit of a catch up.

*Skipping the next day*

Liam Pov

------------

The week at home had now finished and we were now getting ready to leave for the continue of the tour. It was going to be good and hopefully no home time again. It seems like Louisa had fun at my little place. Jade seemed ok as well. Louisa had better have had fun as we are going to be living together for a while. We are brother and sister don't forget.

I went to check on the girls in their room and they were packing everything away. Clothes, phones, books and tablets. Toiletries don't forget! Their suitcases were full so I carried them downstairs. They followed me and went into the living room. Louisa switched on the tv onto a Disney channel. I think it was 'Good Luck Charlie' or 'Liv&Maddie'. Whichever it didn't really interest me at all. I was clearing up the house and collecting my stuff from my room and the dining room.

"Can we have something to eat?" Asked Louisa

I answered "Sure, just wait a minute"

I walked into the kitchen and whipped up a sandwich with ham inside. I grabbed a chocolate bar and a packet of ready salted crisps for them both.

"Thx" They both cheered

I went back into the kitchen and grabbed some lunch boxes. I put some food in them for the girls along with some drinks. We loaded up by the front door. I switched the tv off and walked outside followed by the girls with their stuff. I grabbed mine after and locked the door. I then stuffed the keys into my suite case and hopped onto the bus behind the Louisa and Jade. We sat down and noticed the others on the bus.

We had a nice chit chat and a catch up. Then we sat back and relaxed. Everyone then went into their beds and fell asleep. I stayed up until everyone went into their beds. It was a long trip to Glasgow in Scotland.

Mitchell Leigh-

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please vote and comment. x