Chapter 23

I think it's chapter 23?? Not sure!!

I know the last chapter was dramatic and sad! :(

I promise this chapter will be happier, hopefully you will tell!!

Chapter 23!!

Leigh-

I can't believe Harry told Emily she was a dare! I wouldn't be able to cope with that. My mouth was an 'O' shape when he told me backstage.

*Flashback*

"You did what??" I shouted

"I told Emily.. that... she was... a dare!" He replied back stuttering

"Oh Harry!" I answered softly walking over to him and giving him a peck on the cheek.

After a few minutes he spoke again. "You know I did it for the most beautiful girl I have ever known. You know it was a dare anyway, but you weren't a dare you were mine!" He picked me up by the waist and spun me round. I chuckled and then Harry finally put me down.

*End of Flashback*

You see, I know it caused Harry to be upset but he did it for me. The most beautiful girl he had ever met. I am that lucky girl. I could never date Naill. (no offence Niall lovers!) He was my cousin so I can't really date him, I could if 1) Harry wasn't mine 2) Niall wasn't my cousin and finally 3) Harry had a girlfriend and Niall didn't.

Were still on tour but it in a different place now. North Carolina In fact. This was a pretty place, quite a way away from Dakota. Still it's nice and the fans well, they are different and just as insane!!

The boys have a concert at 8pm but have to go down to practice at about 5pm for lighting and singing vocals. I am going up as I don't want to stay backstage down here. It's too warm!!

*Skip a few hours*

Harry-

We have to go up to do lighting and practice our vocals. Were not wearing anything exciting really just a pair of jeans and a long sleeved top. I am wearing a pair of converse and so is Louis and Zayn. Liam and Niall are wearing trainers. Typical Niall.

We all head up and us guys head onto stage grabbing a mic. The song we are going sing is 'Little White Lies' and 'Happily'. I wrote happily but with the boys contribution. Were all going to sing 'Little Things' with Leigh joining us.

We practice for a couple of hours and check the lighting one more time. Then head downstage to prepare with the mics. Leigh took a peek from the stage and saw it was filling up. It was only 7:30 when I looked at the clock.

"Right boys, time to go up!" Paul said

"Ok" We all chanted. Emily stood well away from me and Leigh. In fact she was stood right near Niall practically looking like she was dating him! We all headed up stage and were just underneath the stage. Everyone could hear the chanting of the fans. They were loud and squealy!

The music started and the under stage lift headed up. All of us guys began to sing 'Happily'. The whole crowd sang along until they saw us. They all screamed and a few of them I saw was crying. There was millions of banners with '1D' written on them or one of our names. Their banners had a lot of words saying 'Marry Me' or 'Kiss Me'. I had a girlfriend so those were out of the question.

We all sang with the crowd/fans joining in with us. don't get me wrong for Anything they were nice people but are extremely loud and crazy!

Once the song finished I was going to announce that Leigh was joining us to sing 'Little Things'

"Hello" I shouted into the mic. This caused the whole crowd to scream and cry and burst my eardrums.

"I would like to welcome my girlfriend onto the stage!" I emphasised 'Girlfriend'

Leigh started walking onto the stage and the crowd started screaming and chanting. She came and stood next to me.

Leigh-

"Hello Fans!" I shouted into my mic

Screams arose. They don't actually mind that I'm dating Harry styles! I remember when Zayn and Perrie told the public that they were going out, the fans weren't very supportive in their relationship. Perrie used to get hate on twitter and Facebook. I did when I first went out with him but now they don't mind.

"I would like to welcome Emily, out onto stage" I pointed towards where the spotlights were facing her.

"Leigh what are you doing?" Harry said to me removing his mic away from his face.

"Trying to make friends again, babe!"  I whispered back

"Yes I can tell. I'm not sure she is going to forgive you by bringing onto the stage" He replied while walking over to a confused Liam and Louis.

"Emily, come on out" I said. She did but wasn't too pleased. I whispered to her that she was going to sing Little Things with us.

Emily nodded to me and looked towards the boys. They all nodded at us then the music started. The crowd/fans went wild. We started to sing it, Emily looked like she was enjoying being with all of us again. It was like one big family like we used to be. Reunited, except Perrie and Louisa weren't out here. Perrie was backstage with Louisa and Jade. Louisa is now a part of the family as Liam is her legal guardian. Jade will be returning home in a few months as the tour is only 6  more months long. We still have to visit the other half of the world yet!

In one way I like going on tour with them as we are one big family and act as if we've known each other since we were like 6. In reality we haven't!  Not that long maybe about 3/4 years. Then again going on tour can get boring as all you do is hear the crazy fans over and over again! I get a bit bored of having to be protected when were out seeing the sights.

Everyone has finally finished and now we are heading back to the tour bus for another concert tomorrow in this place. We are going sightseeing tomorrow. Louisa and jade have the joy of sightseeing with Liam! believe me you do not want to sight see with him! It gets slightly boring and his boy side comes out when he goes in a shop!

Its about 2 or 3 hours to the next place so we are leaving tonight ready for having a look round this city. Its dark outside and I can still hear all the fans. We safely arrive on the tour bus. Everyone is too tired so we all head to sleep. Zayn and Perrie sleep in their compartment while Liam has his own. jade and Louisa share. Me and harry are in our one. Niall is in his. I see Emily heading to Liam's. I will leave it for tonight, I am completely dead! Not literally but you know!

A/N- How was the chapter? Did you enjoy? please comment what you thought!! I am always looking for constrictive criticism or positive words. Please vote and tell others! A follow would be nice as I follow back!

Mitchell-leigh x