The Raid

After I got me some pants I went to the hotel and I got a text from Sitara that read "Our little secret, right?" I replied with "~_^" And turned my phone off. I got into the shower and into some new clothes.
When I got out, I ate a bag of chips and then went to sleep.

~~10 P.M.~~
I woke up and checked the time. I was surprised by how long I slept and thought "I guess I'm going back to my freshman year in college." I smiled at the joke I made and got myself ready to go out. I left the hotel and walked around. I searched for a high building for a few minutes. I'd found a 4 story building and started to climb.

~~A while later~~
When I reached the top of the building I got excited. I then realised
that I had to climb down the house soon. I'd turned my phone on and saw that I had a few new texts.The texts came from Si-Si. They read "Ok." and, "Thanks." I was typing the next text when I remembered Jane. My eyes widened in remembrance and I was mad at myself for forgetting about her. Damn. I'll need to tell Jane when I get home. I got a text from Wrench that read "Get here quick! Prime Eight!" Along with the text, he'd shared his location. I'd texted him asking what was happening but it said that the message was sent meaning that he'd turned his phone off. I saved the location and jumped off of the building. It hurt like hell! I took a car and went to his location.

~~20 Minutes later~~
I'd came up onto his location and had seen a gang of people that looked like they were going to a rave. They had weirdly colored hair and the way they looked and their clothes didn't match. I got another text that said "Go into NetHack and hack my phone camera." I did as he said and when it alerted him of an intrusion he'd started talking. He turned his mask off to reduce noise. He had said "Y/N. These assholes raided the Hackerspace. They saw me leaving and followed me here. I need you to get me out, man. Hurry!" I got a black screen and the words "Stream Interrupted" were on my laptop. I'd taken my pistol out. I thought for a second. "Maybe I should go stealthy. I could just leave Wrench and be a terrible friend." I thought. I loaded my pistol and cocked it. I wasn't going to be that person. I didn't want to lose Wrench. But I couldn't not do this. I mean, this is all I know. I'd pulled up my mask and smiled under it. I shot bullets into the air and got to cover. I texted Wrench only one word "RUN!!" And held off until he'd texted me that he was in the clear. I stopped playing around and killed ALMOST everyone brutally. I left one alive and texted them from a burner phone. I texted "Don't fuck with us ~_^ -DedSec" I made my way back to the Hackerspace.

~~1 Hour Later~~
I arrived downstairs and went to Wrench and asked him "Who the hell were those guys?" His emotions changed to ? ? and he said in a confused voice and he asked "You don't know Prime Eight?" I shook my head no and he explained that they were a rival hacker group. I had understood and then went to lay on the small couch in the Hackerspace and then fell asleep.

~~ Later. Just later .-. ~~
I woke up. I woke up in my room. My room in the mansion. I went into the bathroom and got myself washed up. I made my way downstairs and just sat on the couch. The place was empty. All I could hear was white noise. It got louder. It wasn't from Slenderman though. I went back upstairs to go to my room and when I opened the door I saw a skeleton. Smiling. EAR TO EAR!
I screamed and then everything went black.
~~Real world 9 A.M.~~
I woke up in a cold sweat and hyperventilating. I took a bit to process what happened. It was just a nightmare. I took a load off and went back to my place. I wanted to go game to tell Jane what I accidentally did but, I couldn't contact my friends. They were across the world and no one had a phone I believed. I'd just have to wait for Slendy to show up for me. I had texted Sitara to meet me at the Round Tower.

~~A tiny bit later~~
Sitara was at Round Tower and I'd approached her. I told her to get into the car and I'd started to drive. I'd apologized to her and explained that I already had Jane but had forgot. She understood and I dropped her off at her place "I'm really REALLY sorry Si-Si" "Oh no. I understand. You were really messed up and couldn't control yourself. But at least call me sometime." "Yeah.... Okay. Sure thing."
With that, I drove off. That went good.... too good. But hey, can't argue with easy.