8-Bit world

After washing up and putting on the clothes that I usually wear (your choice) I lay try to get sleep. Lord knows I need it. After two hours I realize that I haven't gotten a moment of sleep. I go into the bathroom and rummage through the medicine cabinet and find some sleeping pills. After popping two in I go back into bed and lay down and close my eyes. I open my eyes to find myself in a dark room. What the hell is this? I think to myself. White text appears in front of me.
SPACE INVADERS
It starts up and these alien blob things shoot dots down at me. I ran away from them for a few minutes but more and more came down. (I never played space invaders. I'm a 00's child for Christ sake!) I get hit by one and feel no pain but just fall down. "NOOOOOO!" I yell but keep falling.

I fall into another one but colorful. I see a boy riding a bike and run after him. Everyone knows that this is the paper boy. I grab his bike wheel and lift it up. He keeps pedaling at the same speed but isn't moving. I try to punch him and hurt my hand. Dammit paper boy I never liked you!
I let go of the wheel and he keeps going. Dammit. I just missed my only change to kill my only true enemy.
Wait the Konami code!

I jump twice, duck down twice, go left, go right, go left, and go right again, kick, punch, and stomp on the ground

I jump twice, duck down twice, go left, go right, go left, and go right again, kick, punch, and stomp on the ground. Bazookas show up in both hands. I chase the paper boy and shoot at him repeatedly. Nothing happened to him. I aim down, shoot, and fall into the void.

I fall onto a ground and there are blocks in my hand. Ooooh Tetris! I place the blocks down and more fall. I really don't know how to play this game so I let the blocks stack up. And whoop de doo. I fall down and land in another game.

I look around and see blocks everywhere. Of course this is Minecraft. I go to a tree and punch it down. I felt no pain from it so I didn't mind. I guess I need to build stuff now.

~~8 hours later~~
My house is finally built. I step back and take a look at it. It's not that big but I can live in it. *Hiss BOOM* SHIIIIIIIIIIII *falls and dies*

~~Real world 3:00 A.M. ~~
*wakes up and is hyperventilating* WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK JUST HAPPENED TO ME?! I yelled. I looked around and realized that I was alone. Toby went into the room and said "Smiley?! How the hell are you still alive? When we jumped you disappeared and hadn't seen you ever since." I told him that slenderman teleported me. "Oh. Well gather up your stuff. We leave tomorrow." He said. He left and I called Wrench he answered in a tired voice. "Yes?" I took note that he didn't sound robotic and said "I leave the country tomorrow. Meet me at the hideout." I ended the call and put my ear buds in and put on some (your choice of music) and walked to the hideout.

~~20 minutes later~~
I went inside and saw Wrench sitting on a table. "Wrench let me get straight to the point. I'm gonna need the phone and laptop. For when I go home." He didn't say anything but gave me the phone and laptop and a portable charger. "Doing hacks drains your battery a lot you're gonna need that man. ?" "I might be back bro. Don't go thinking we'll never see each other ever again." We fist bumped for the last time of this trip. I climbed onto a huge house and admired the view while me and Wrench talked all night.