Under Seige

(THIS CHAPTER WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY RP_Addict! Enjoy :3 ALSO THIS WILL BE THE DAY I HAVE OVER 1000 WORDS!)
My door was kicked down. I just woke up and everything was dizzy and I mean EVERYTHING. I was dragged out of my room and into the woods. "Hey I hope you don't mind answering but..... WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" There was a long pause and I was thrown into a pit.
~~5 hours later~~
"We've found Smiley!" Someone yelled. I was barely awake when this was said so I started tripping balls.
Whoever it was pulled me up and
Dragged me to the mansion.
~~Masky POV~~
Damnit! Dreamshade has me cornered. I need to get away.
I peeked over the rock I was behind and got sideswiped by a bullet. "Well I'm not going to charge him." I thought. "Masky.....come out to plaaaaay. MASKY come out to PLAAAAAAAY!"

I sat in silence after he said that.
I jumped over the rock and tried to charge Dreamshade. He side stepped away from me and I fell. "Tisk..... Tisk tisk." He pointed his gun at my chest.
He aimed up to my head and shot right next to my head... Shit.

~~My POV~~
"Ok Smiley, we have a butterfly knife for you and *drumroll* A BOW AND ARROW!!" I didn't answer but accepted the items.

~~30 minutes later~~
Once I walked out the door I saw Masky crawling toward the door. Bullet holes in his chest, torn up clothes, stab wounds. He'd been tortured. I tried to lift him off of the ground but but his cries were too loud and he could give our location away. I opened the door and picked Masky up. I placed him on the couch and quickly ran outside.

~~Puppeteer POV~~
It's too quiet in this part of the forest.
I could feel hundreds of eyes on me but couldn't see any. My pace got faster by the moment but no matter how fast I walked the eyes seemed to follow me. The walking turned into running. After a few minutes I stopped running. How co- *blackout*

~~Bloody Painter POV~~ Wolves! Wolves EVERYWHERE!!! Crap. They're closing in I don't think I'll make it out.
I pulled my knife out to at least try to fight. The wolves all came at once I swung my knife with my eyes closed. When I opened them they were running away "YEAH I did that!" I yelled. Once I turned around I saw the creepypasta hunter holding a gun to my head. "Umm.." *BANG*

~~Jeff POV~~
I hope I can kill these two and get on with my life.
~~12 minutes later~~
HOLY SH*T IT'S THE PULL PUPPETEER! But went the hell is he knocked out? I'm gonna need to drag his ass back.

~~My POV~~
I've been sitting at the top of this tree for so long. "You shouldn't have hid up there." A dark, creepy voice whispered. But before I could react I was pushed off. I'd been pushed off of the tree. When I hit the ground I couldn't move as I was paralyzed from the pain.
I could hear the words "1 down 19 left." Before I fell into a pain induced sleep.

~~Toby POV~~
I ran toward The creepypasta hunter with my hatchets. I had no fear of losing considering the fact that I couldn't feel pain. I strongly swung my hatchets. He dodged one but the other once landed into its shoulders.
As quick as I could I swung my free weapon at his head and it came clean off. Just to verify that I had killed him I stomped his head and the rest of it's body. I started walking away but remembered that I needed to take out the battery. So I walked back to the body and ripped out the battery.
Out of nowhere I heard beeping.
The creepypasta hunter's body blew up and I flew away. Before passing out I muttered "Well..... PLAYED!"

-------------------------------------------------------------
Well that's one down with 18 creepypastas left standing. ﹏╥ R.I.P. The Puppeteer.
-------------------------------------------------------------
~

~Jeff POV~~
FINALLY!!
WE'RE HERE!
*Tries to open door* IT'S LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

~~My POV~
Ugh my body still aches I think I could've broke a couple of bones from the fall. But I'll be alright at least I think I will. "IT'S LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" "Holy sh*t that's loud." I thought and and ran to the sound. "Yo Jefe what the hell are you doing?" "IT'S LOCKED!" *twists knob and pulls door and it opens*
... "dumbass." There was silence after that and helped him drag Puppeteer into the living room. "Yo El Jefe let's team up and whoop dreamshades AAAAAAAAA-" I reached into my pocket and threw the butterfly knife at dreamshade and missed. "Sir please let me try again." And took out my bow and arrows I kept shooting at him and missed. "FUCK! Look if I can grab one? Yes? Ok?" I shot him in the head and it went through him. Jeff stared at me for the longest time.

~~Bloody Painter POV~~
Woaaaaah that was a craaaaaazy trip. *gets hit in the head with a rock*

~~My POV~~ "Jeff it's painter and it looks like he got a concussion."

~~34 minutes later~~
I just put painter into his room and was about to leave when I heard a strange yet nice voice when I turned around I saw an extremely ugly, slimy bug like figure. (The pastel man) "You know, your friend is dying. And I can help." He explained his process to me (He revives the requested person and I have him kill that person before sunrise or else I die. But in my case there's two people who are about to die so its just perfect. 😼)
I went out into the forest with El Jefe and got straight to the point "Dreamshade, Creepypasta Hunter get your bitch asses out here. I'm gonna take y'all on head on." They both jumped out of a tree. "Get ready to die hum-" "Yo um bug dude get out here."

They started to walk closer.
"YO BUG DUDE GET YO BITCH ASS OUT HERE" They started closing in.
"Wait wait stop no OW OW!"

~~5 minutes later~~
😩😭😭
"Did I miss them?"
"F*ck those guys man. How are they gonna just jump me?"

I pointed pastel man into their direction.

He came back to me.
"How did so many people get beat up by them? They were really easy to kill.
Don't answer that but.... I think I'm gonna need a place to stay."
"Shoot I'm not sure about that you'll need to ask slenderman. But if you do move in everything with a bloody smiley face is either mine or Bloody painter's.

~~Later,just later~~
We're back at the mansion and everything should be ok.

(Hey you.... For 1000 words I think that I smashed it. It did take a long time but I will do 1000 again. And goodbye you.)