Wanting to become one of them

My POV
I think I could make it here. I'm on the run. I'm surrounded by killers and my life was kinda boring. "Hey I'm Bloody Painter. And I want you to know that I will not hurt you. I'm actually supposed to protect you." He said. I blurted out an awkward "ok". "So I want to introduce you to some people." he said and leaded me to the living room. "(Your name) this is Jeff,Ben,Sally,Toby,Eyeless Jack,Laughing Jack,And Puppeteer." He led me some where else. "These here are the slender brothers. We have Slenderman,Offenderman,Trenderman,and Splendorman."
Bloody Painters POV
I need to find lost silver,Masky,Judge Angels,Smile Dog,Kagekao,and Hoodie. (All the cps I can think of) Nah he can meet them later. "Can I become one of you guys?" (Your name) asked. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Like a creepypasta?" I added. (Your name) nodded yes. "Go talk to slenderman."
My POV
I need to find slenderman. After running around the house for a few minutes I found him. "Slender. I want to become one of you." There was a long pause after I said that. "No not yet you have only been here ten minutes. But maybe after being here a while." he replied. I understood and walked off to my room.
Short chapter I know but I'll try to make longer chapters